I Just Bought...

Started by ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ, October 25, 2003, 05:14:10 PM

cine

Bethie

wtf? not funny! it would be funnier if the cookies were running away, but then again, that'd be predictable.

who stole the dvds from the ahh nevermind
who likes movies anyway

cine

"yo, where didja get dem dvds"  "yo, want A Job?"

A Matter Of Chance

hedwig

the mogwai deletion ruined the joke. :(

MacGuffin

$15 ea. at Best Buy. Total came out to less than just one set alone.  :yabbse-thumbup:

My DDD purchases:

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Pubrick

Quote from: Hedwig on November 13, 2007, 10:19:58 AM
the mogwai deletion ruined the joke. :(

tried to compensate by adding a quote. i shoulda taken a screencap. :yabbse-sad:
under the paving stones.

bonanzataz

i'm kind of in love with serge gainsbourg right now.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

squints

Pre-Order:

All four for $160 on Amazon

woo-fuckin-hoo
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

matt35mm

Quote from: matt35mm on November 11, 2007, 07:30:04 PM
I'm afraid of what I might do during this sale.

Well I didn't go too nuts.  Or, I went nuts by putting everything I wanted in the shopping cart and then whittling away to under $50 because I just can't spend that much money on DVDs.

The ones that went in and out of my cart were 3 Women, Cries and Whispers, and The Ingmar Bergman Trilogy set, but I couldn't just afford those this time.

Ravi

Preston Sturges Collection (Amazon's $28.49 deal)

Sling Blade, The Hunted, The Truman Show ($2.99 each @ Circuit City)

SiliasRuby

Looney Tunes The Golden Collection Vol. 1
Looney Tunes The Golden Collection Vol. 2
The treasure of the sierra madre
Over the hedge
Modern Times
High Anxiety
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

essbe

baaah I wish I could afford to drop money on dvds like you guys
Film lovers are sick people

w/o horse

Actually, I like you poor.
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks