Boogie Nights script online?

Started by fletch, July 28, 2005, 01:07:19 PM

fletch

Does anyone have a link to it?  I have found three sites that claim to have it, but all the links are dead.

hedwig

Quote from: fletchDoes anyone have a link to it?  I have found three sites that claim to have it, but all the links are dead.

in all its glory

fletch

Just Withnail

Will this thread be locked right away, or can we have fun in it?

hedwig

Quote from: Just Withnailfun

but how?

:violin:  :sleeping:  :whip:

:onfire:  :onfire:  :onfire:  8)  :multi:  :drool:

:brickwall:  :boxing:  :boxing: :brickwall:    :yabbse-cry:  :lol:  :yabbse-angry:

that's how, more or less
context, context, context.

w/o horse

Quote from: Hedwig
Quote from: fletchDoes anyone have a link to it?  I have found three sites that claim to have it, but all the links are dead.

in all its glory

tl;dr
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

hedwig

:elitist:  :bravo:  :inlove:  :onfire:  :onfire:  :multi:  :multi:  :multi:  :yabbse-huh:  :yabbse-huh:] :shock:  :cry:  :)  :-D  :oops:  :twisted:  :saywhat:  :(  :yabbse-angry:  :kiss:  :yabbse-thumbdown:  :yabbse-thumbup:  :yabbse-undecided:  :yabbse-grin:  :yabbse-wink:  :yabbse-lipsrsealed:  :violin:  :doh:  :elitist:  :bravo:  :inlove:  :onfire:  :onfire:  :multi:  :multi:  :multi:  :yabbse-huh:  :yabbse-huh:  :crazyeyes:  :crazyeyes: :violin:  :violin:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!