cEMETARY man

Started by SubstanceD, February 18, 2003, 01:41:56 PM

SubstanceD

Anybody see Cemetary Man? That's movie's hot G. I wonder if anyone likes that as much as me. Write back. Michel Soavi is the bomb. Big time Bomb.  Everyone should check out his movies. The CHurch, Stagefright and The Devils Daughter are the other ones. I'm telling you he's the bomb.
Stubborn as a thousand born agains avoiding questions.

Pwaybloe

RegularKarate

Well I haven't seen his others yet, but I did the Cemetary Man was gre... err... da bomb.

SubstanceD

For sure the bomb, the movies explode - BOOM!

polkablues

Nothing's better than the site of a naked Anna Falchi astride one of the most prominent gay actors of our time.

And I love a good European, doesn't-even-need-to-make-sense ending.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Pwaybloe

Quote from: polkabluesNothing's better than the site of a naked Anna Falchi astride one of the most prominent gay actors of our time.

And I love a good European, doesn't-even-need-to-make-sense ending.

Yeah, that's all good and all, but more importantly is he the bomb?

polkablues

Da Bomb, to be precise.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Duck Sauce

Quote from: PawbloeIs he the bomb?

No he is bomb

SubstanceD

Ok Ok, let's not all get carried away with how many bombs Saovi drops. Suffice to say though, HE IS THE BOMBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dekadetia

Does anyone know who owns the rights to Cemetery Man? I think it's Fox Lorber, which is unfortunate, because they do mostly bare-bones dvds of foreign films. This would be a nice inductee for the Criterion Collection, but I can't see them getting the rights if it's Fox. Any dvd would be nice at this point, preferably with the original title reinstituted (Cemetery Man sounds like the name of a gothic superhero movie or something).