Started by ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ, November 28, 2003, 10:29:48 AM

meatball

I agree with Ben Stiller. Love 'im.

And I'm adding Jude Law.

ono

Quote from: aclockworkjj
Quote from: Gamblor the ManwhoreActors that could use a boost right now:
eddie murphy.  timothy hutton.
I don't want Eddie Murphy going anywhere near PTA -- no matter how badly Murphy needs the career boost.  *shudders*

SHAFTR

Quote from: meatballI agree with Ben Stiller. Love 'im.

And I'm adding Jude Law.

Jude Law would be great.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

Lt. Col Baby Dinosaur

SoNowThen

Quote from: Lt. Col Baby DinosaurParker Posey

Sooooooooo fucking agreed!!!
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

TheVoiceOfNick

I'd love to see Pee-Wee Herman in a PTA movie... but PTA has already taken a poor comedian and worked wonders with him... so nevermind...

How about Corey Haim?

AK

Quote from: Gamblor the ManwhoreI have faith in PTA, but not enough to make Affleck act anywhere near good.

Two words for you Gamblor: BURT REYNOLDS

Quote from: Vile5

John Turturro

Nicole Kidman

Nicole Kidman and Julianne are the best (and only) actresses with truly and natural talent in hollywood...I imagine her working with Paul on something that goes against the image people have on her- so Fancy and polited- exactly like PTA made with her ex.

And Turturro + Stanley Tucci on a dark comedy by PTA...I'd love that.

Vile5

Quote from: MacGuffinVile, if you were trying to get my attention with that new avatar, you got it.  :yabbse-wink:
ha ha ha...NICE!

Quote from: meatballShe got my attention with the last avatar she picked.
yeah! Jonathan Rhys Meyers was beautiful but i need changes to live so what better than go from a beautiful man to a beautiful mind? and Sir Hitchcock is, was and will be one of my favorite minds :wink:
"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die." - Salvador Dalí

meatball

Quote from: Vile5
Quote from: MacGuffinVile, if you were trying to get my attention with that new avatar, you got it.  :yabbse-wink:
ha ha ha...NICE!

Quote from: meatballShe got my attention with the last avatar she picked.
yeah! Jonathan Rhys Meyers was beautiful but i need changes to live so what better than go from a beautiful man to a beautiful mind? and Sir Hitchcock is, was and will be one of my favorite minds :wink:

oh don't get me wrong. well, i didn't mean that i adored j.r.m... his picture disturbed me! i managed to go see Bend It Like Beckham. he's pretty good in that movie.

Benicio Del Toro

Vile5

Quote from: meatballoh don't get me wrong. well, i didn't mean that i adored j.r.m... his picture disturbed me! i managed to go see Bend It Like Beckham. he's pretty good in that movie...
yeah... I liked him there too
"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die." - Salvador Dalí

kotte

Filmmakers should swap ensembles.

PTA (Reilly, Moore, Baker Hall, Hoffman) should switch with the Coens. Or maybe with Wes Anderson.

What would PPTA do with Goodman or Coen with PSH?

Fernando

Quote from: kotteFilmmakers should swap ensembles.

PTA (Reilly, Moore, Baker Hall, Hoffman) should switch with the Coens. Or maybe with Wes Anderson.

PSH already worked with the Coens in The Big Lebowsky, and he did great.

kotte

Quote from: Fernando
Quote from: kotteFilmmakers should swap ensembles.

PSH already worked with the Coens in The Big Lebowsky, and he did great.
Yeah, fuck. How could I forget that??  :oops:

You know what I mean, anyway.

ElPandaRoyal

Quote from: kotteYou know what I mean, anyway.

I'm affraid I don't...  :twisted:
Si

swimmingly

Jake Gyllenhaal
Steve Buscemi
Kevin Spacey
Naomi Watts

and I think he should keep using
Melora and Julianne
and of course Philip Seymour Hoffman and WH Macy