Brooklyn Rules

Started by Kal, May 20, 2007, 08:12:31 PM

Kal

Written by three-time Emmy winner Terence Winter (the Sopranos) Brooklyn Rules s a powerful story of loyalty, friendship, and sacrifice. Set in Brooklyn circa 1985 against the backdrop of John Gotti's rise to power, the film revolves around three lifelong friends whose different ambitions threaten to shake their enduring bond.

Michael Corrente (dir.)
Freddie Prinze Jr.
Scott Caan
Jerry Ferrara
Mena Suvari
Alec Baldwin

http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/brooklynrules/trailer/

Trailer is not so good but I like this type of movies, and Alec Baldwin. It also has Turtle. 

bonanzataz

i walked by a marquee with this advertised right underneath georgia rule. i got confused. this poster doesn't help matters, either.

The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls