Whatever

Started by Tiff, May 10, 2003, 08:37:09 PM

Tiff

This guy named Liam Lynch was on TV and I was like "Whatever".
"Shut the fuck up!"

Tiff

7 views and none of them know who the fuck this guy is?
"Shut the fuck up!"

MacGuffin

So, like, I clicked on this thread, read what you wrote, and I'm all "Whatever!"
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Pubrick

so ur all sayin whatever and i'm like [/'tever]
under the paving stones.

MacGuffin

Tenacious D in the Pick of Destiny: Billboard reports that the script is half-complete for the long-awaited feature film debut of Jack Black's band. Director Liam Lynch says shooting will hopefully begin by the end of the year whilst the plot "follows the stages the D had to go through, as well as one of their first character-building quests, to help prepare them to be the greatest band in the world...part of what is funny about the D is them being the underdogs and thinking they're awesome, but you're in the reality of what they actually are". Lynch talked also a little about the writing process - "We wrote six movie treatments and refined it into exactly the movie that everybody wanted to see and make. For the last four weeks, every night - we don't even take one night out - Jack comes over and we write all the dialog and jokes, we know what has to happen in every scene now, so it's just a matter of getting the wording right. It does have some wonderful fantasy sequences and some mystical sequences".
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

cowboykurtis

i was actually wodnering about his guy the other day -- any relation to david lynch?
...your excuses are your own...

cowboykurtis

Quote from: mogwai
Quote from: cowboykurtisi was actually wodnering about his guy the other day -- any relation to david lynch?
Yes!

if this is indeed true -- i find it kind of sad
...your excuses are your own...

moonshiner

Quote from: cowboykurtisif this is indeed true -- i find it kind of sad

Whatever!  The cd he put out is pretty funny, some pretty good parodies of Bjork and David Bowie.
the rumble of the train trails off to infinity, a place where no one goes anymore

JC, no not that one

Pedro

Quote from: cowboykurtisi was actually wodnering about his guy the other day -- any relation to david lynch?
im thinking more like stephen lynch.

Teen Wolf

The DVD that is included on the Fake Songs CD has some funny stuff on it. I'm really rooting for Lynch to knock it out of the park w/ this movie.

Vile5

sorry for my ignorance, but are you talking about a song what's called "whatever"??  :oops:
well some days before i listened a song when a guy say whatever all the time and i couldn't listen to the name of the band/singer or the song, but i liked it veeeeeeery much, well if i'm making a fool of my self talking about something you're not, just ignore me  :oops:
"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die." - Salvador Dalí

Sleuth

yeah, Liam Lynch - United States of Whatever
I like to hug dogs

aclockworkjj

Here's the video for that song...

phil marlowe

i've allways tried to ignore this song. worked pretty good for me.