Bound By Flesh - Documentary

Started by wilder, May 02, 2014, 11:51:58 PM

wilder

From the day they were born, conjoined sisters Daisy and Violet Hilton were groomed for stardom. They were effectively sold by their unmarried mother into the car of another woman, who wasted no time in training the girls for performances, and soon they were touring the world, and even performing as part of Bob Hope's show. But shifty managers, abuse and troubled relationships followed, even as their fame rose, and the sisters' lives came to a tragic end.

Directed by Leslie Zemeckis
Release Date - June 27, 2014

Trailer

jenkins

as the name would suggest this is indeed directed by the wife of robert zemeckis, for whom i've recently grown a surprising (to me) appreciation, like he even sounds super chill as a person based on his wiki, and i adore the sideshow, and i know this doc exists through wilder's calendar

oh that's a juicy cosmic combo. wanna see this. this is out btw. it's off the vine. another cosmic link is it's playing at a theater located right after the vine, vine avenue i mean, right after vine ave on hollywood blvd behind the grauman's egyptian. have other la people been to this "arena cinema"? i didn't know it fucking exists. mmmm i'm having a moment of personal excitement. going to set plans to go tomorrow

http://www.arenascreen.com