xXx

Started by bonanzataz, January 26, 2003, 09:08:53 PM

oakmanc234

I'm pretty suprised. Cube is the new 'xXx' huh? Cool. Quite a strange move on the studios behalf. Tamahori directing it? Nooooo. He directed the stunning 'Once Were Warriors' but fucked up the last Bond installment. But then the original 'xXx' was a dissapointment, it should've been so freakin cool, so I guess the only way is up.
Hopefully Cube will bring on the 'coolness' with this one. It could end up being a nifty series if a new star is brought in each time.
There's no point in saying 'I wonder if it'll work without Diesel?', the 'Fast & Furious' sequel did. Ya never know.
'Welcome the Thunderdome, bitch'

Ghostboy

Vin Diesel gets many cool points for this.

freakerdude

Ice Cube as the action star in the new xXx? I like Cube with Friday and all, but this may not be too good. Hey, I guess anything different for xXx can't be too bad........sorry Taz.

Since xXx was supposed to be the new Bond........I wonder how it will go over. Anyone remember Will Smith in the Wild Wild West? I didn't even waste my time on that one.
MC Pee Pants

coffeebeetle

I guess no Asia Argento in this sequal, eh?
more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.
woody allen (side effects - 1980)

freakerdude

Quote from: coffeebeetleAsia Argento
I'd eat her up like Sargento Asiago Shredded cheese......she made the movie worth watching a few more times.
MC Pee Pants