Stefen challenges you to an avatar bet.

Started by Stefen, May 17, 2004, 11:01:15 PM

Sigur Rós

Quote from: mogwainevermind.

I love that avatar mogwai. Don't you go changing it! I have about a 1000 of those stupid cards.

mogwai

i promise, my favorite card is dark dagger.

Sigur Rós

Quote from: mogwaii promise, my favorite card is dark dagger.

My favourite card would be Blasted Billy.

mogwai

Quote from: Sigur RósMy favourite card would be Blasted Billy.

Stefen

Get out of this thread you snot nosed punks.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

El Duderino

Stefen, i'll bet you that Shrek 2 makes at least 45 million it's first weekend. what say you to that?
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

Stefen

Quote from: El DuderinoStefen, i'll bet you that Shrek 2 makes at least 45 million it's first weekend. what say you to that?

I'll bet you it makes over that.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

El Duderino

Quote from: Stefen
Quote from: El DuderinoStefen, i'll bet you that Shrek 2 makes at least 45 million it's first weekend. what say you to that?

that's what I'm betting you

Stefen

Quote from: El Duderino
Quote from: Stefen

that's what I'm betting you

Then I don't take it. I only take bets I can win for sure.

El Duderino

well...what if we raise the stakes to 60 mil?

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Your avatar makes the situation funnier, Duderino.

It's like Walter making the bets.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

El Duderino

come on stefen...this is not Nam, this is a bet, there are rules.

Stefen

Quote from: El Duderinocome on stefen...this is not Nam, this is a bet, there are rules.

Don't you have an audition to go to?

El Duderino