Young Adult

Started by MacGuffin, October 07, 2011, 09:29:48 AM

Pubrick

Quote from: Alexandro on September 30, 2012, 03:21:04 PM
shit, I forgot her name...
ok, dude. she's not a slut. she's just an actress with an elusive display of talent...
what's her name? the one in the vampire movie and transformers.

If only there was a way to search for things you didn't know, such as the cast of a film, simply by typing the title in an easily accessible interconnected web of information.
under the paving stones.

polkablues

I don't know, I tried searching for "elusive vampire slut," and two hours later I'm no closer to figuring it out.
My house, my rules, my coffee

ElPandaRoyal

Also, Jennifer's Body is kind of funny. Kind of.

Young Adult is, I think, the best work from either Reitman and Cody, with Charlize Theron completely nailing that character. Above all, the movie seems quirky and funny without forcing it, unlike the overrated Juno, and that's really when Cody's writing is at its best.
Si

Alexandro

Quote from: Pubrick on October 01, 2012, 03:21:18 AM
Quote from: Alexandro on September 30, 2012, 03:21:04 PM
shit, I forgot her name...
ok, dude. she's not a slut. she's just an actress with an elusive display of talent...
what's her name? the one in the vampire movie and transformers.

If only there was a way to search for things you didn't know, such as the cast of a film, simply by typing the title in an easily accessible interconnected web of information.

Of course at the moment of writing I couldn't be bothered because, what the hell, I hated Jennifer's Body and never wanted to even mention it again. Anyway Jesus...I was just trying to hear what everyone thought of Young Adult because I haven't seen The Master and no one wants to talk about anything else.

Fernando

I actually saw it this weekend based on your recommendation.

its really good and certainly the best Reitman has done.

as pointed out Charlize and Patton were great, I loved little things she did like sniffing glue at Patton's cave...

edit: saw it again. Charlize and Patton had really good chemistry, cant get enough of them, in fact they should do a buddy movie or something, or.....be recruited by PTA for inherent vice.....