old PTA message board

Started by Rudie Obias, June 27, 2004, 06:24:20 PM

Rudie Obias

do you remember all this started from the old PTA message board?  who here was from that message board......
\"a pair of eyes staring at you, projected on a large screen is what cinema is truly about.\" -volker schlöndorff

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

MacGuffin

Go to the Memberlist, and pretty much the first few pages are those contacted from the C&C memberlist before we had a link up at ptanderson.com
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

NEON MERCURY

i was registered there on the old board ..but for some reason i couldnt post b/c of incompatible browsers so, i was a lurker....i got an e-mail notifying me of this board when the old one went out ...

want proof..??..i do remeber that filmstudent use to pimp a small avatar of justin theroux from mulholland dr.

........the rest is history/epilouge...............................................................sorry..........

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: rudieobwho here was from that message board......
Like MacGuffin said, just look here, and the first 2-3 pages (at least) were exclusively from C&C. Greg (depooter) and CJ Wallis were admins, Sphinx and I were moderators, and the place was ten times as apocalyptic as Xixax has ever been.

Sphinx incidentally made a short film entitled "A Brief History of Time" which could enlighten any enquiring mind on pre-Xixax history.

Download it here for a limited time!

md

that was my schooling for a little while...

"when the student is ready, the teacher will appear"
"look hard at what pleases you and even harder at what doesn't" ~ carolyn forche

sickfins

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: Jeremy Blackmanand the place was ten times as apocalyptic as Xixax has ever been.

What do you mean it was ten times more apocalyptic?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye