punchdrunklove.com

Started by 82, November 03, 2003, 10:17:49 PM

"We're all one thing, Lieutenant. That's what I've come to realize. Like cells in a body. 'Cept we can't see the body. The way fish can't see the ocean. And so we envy each other. Hurt each other. Hate each other. How silly is that? A heart cell hating a lung cell"

Kal

well maybe someone who wanted to get audience but has nothing to do with the movie... or... i dont know.. look at the person who owns the domain

Organization:
  Aaron Tichenor
  Aaron Tichenor
  16030 Ventura Blvd.
  Encino, CA 91436
  US
  Phone: 8189059500
  Email: aarontichenor@yahoo.com

Registrar Name....: Register.com
  Registrar Whois...: whois.register.com
  Registrar Homepage: http://www.register.com

Domain Name: PUNCHDRUNKLOVE.COM

Created on..............: Fri, Jul 05, 2002
  Expires on..............: Mon, Jul 05, 2004
  Record last updated on..: Mon, Nov 11, 2002

Administrative Contact:
  Aaron Tichenor
  Aaron Tichenor
  16030 Ventura Blvd.
  Encino, CA 91436
  US
  Phone: 8189059500
  Email: aarontichenor@yahoo.com

Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
  Register.Com
  Domain Registrar
  575 8th Avenue - 11th Floor
  New York, NY 10018
  US
  Phone: 902-749-2701
  Fax..: 902-749-5429
  Email: domain-registrar@register.com

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.RACKSHACK.NET 207.218.223.132
  NS2.RACKSHACK.NET 207.218.223.162

edison

aclockworkjj

wait a minute...how the fuck do you get all that information on the domain name?

this poor assistant is doomed...as we all want to be him...haha!

(be nice to him kiddos!!!!)

sickfins

how could you guys not already know about tichenor

those who don't know the sheer force and power of the tichenor brothers are in for a surprise

Quote from: aclockworkjjwait a minute...how the fuck do you get all that information on the domain name?

this poor assistant is doomed...as we all want to be him...haha!

(be nice to him kiddos!!!!)

http://www.whois.net
"We're all one thing, Lieutenant. That's what I've come to realize. Like cells in a body. 'Cept we can't see the body. The way fish can't see the ocean. And so we envy each other. Hurt each other. Hate each other. How silly is that? A heart cell hating a lung cell"

Newtron

Quote from: sickfinshow could you guys not already know about tichenor

those who don't know the sheer force and power of the tichenor brothers are in for a surprise
They are so great.

Stop me if I'm wrong.

TheVoiceOfNick

I've done a WHOIS on other sites that were possibly PTA related, and gotten other addresses (in the Hollywood Hills for one, and in Ventura County for another)... hrm... maybe PTA and his people better change the addresses to some office somewhere...

bonanzataz

only reason i know dylan tichenor's name is because i have to pdl and royal tenenbaums posters next to my bed and see his name every night before i go to bed and every morning when i wake up.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

aclockworkjj

Quote from: bonanzatazpdl and royal tenenbaums
pdl.... or magnolia?

coffeebeetle

Dylan Tichenor produced two of Paul's movies, right? (Boogie and Magnolia...PDL too?)
more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.
woody allen (side effects - 1980)

aclockworkjj

dylan was the fluffer for boogie nights
and
aaron was marky mark's cock double(you could always just look on imdb for the truth too...hehe)

bonanzataz

Quote from: aclockworkjj
Quote from: bonanzatazpdl and royal tenenbaums
pdl.... or magnolia?

it is pdl. i just realized that dylan didn't do that one and i'm a dirty liar. whatever, i wake up facing my left, so it's the tenenbaums poster i see more often.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

TheVoiceOfNick

Quote from: aclockworkjjdylan was the fluffer for boogie nights
and
aaron was marky mark's cock double(you could always just look on imdb for the truth too...hehe)

I heard that aaron had molded the fake cock to his own... i dunno, that's just what i heard... not from a reputable source... errr....

SoNowThen

Quote from: aclockworkjjdylan was the fluffer for boogie nights
and

:lol:
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.