in this thread i will rate your avatar

Started by sickfins, March 03, 2004, 10:19:07 PM

sickfins

i am considering rating avatars again, but only temporarily

Chrisdarko

Reinhold

you think the rockford files is cool. go ahead. say it.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Raikus

Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

Reinhold

i just wasted five minutes listening to Hello Operator by the white stripes twice, clicking on my scroll bar to pause and start the movement of stefen's avatar to have it look like the guy on the left was doing the drum beats.

:yabbse-undecided:
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

matt35mm

Quote from: Reinhold Messneri just wasted five minutes listening to Hello Operator by the white stripes twice, clicking on my scroll bar to pause and start the movement of stefen's avatar to have it look like the guy on the left was doing the drum beats.

:yabbse-undecided:
And you call that a waste of time?

NEON MERCURY

i'll fill in for sick while he's away....

flagpolespecial

> i think thats pta?  but i am tired of seeing too much pta stuff...please change it to a different director that we dont see much of..like aronofsky...hes has a picturesque face......
you got to be more creative.. :yabbse-thumbdown:

chrisdarko

i liek that eastwood pic..most people tend to go w/ colors and you went black/white..and...but your username is awful..
anyways.... :yabbse-thumbup:

raikus

that guy scares me...
... :yabbse-thumbdown:

matt35mm

that seems metrosexual....or mexicanish
very different... :yabbse-thumbup:

hedwig

hey NEON, are you gonna change yours to the INLAND EMPIRE poster once it materializes?
btw,rate mine please

polkablues

I liked Hedwig better when he had pretty ladies.
My house, my rules, my coffee

SHAFTR

"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

polkablues

Quote from: SHAFTRtrying out a new one i made

:yabbse-thumbup:
My house, my rules, my coffee

72teeth

now if you could only get a little smiling Ashby in the corner, tha'd really be something...
Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

matt35mm

Quote from: NEON MERCURYmatt35mm

very different... :yabbse-thumbup:
Uh thanks.  It's a white girl.

But still, I'm glad you approve.

72teeth

Been thinkin' about getting a new avatar, before I do...rate this one..

Edit for the archives:  
Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: Hedwighey NEON, are you gonna change yours to the INLAND EMPIRE poster once it materializes?

yes sir!, but in the meantime could someone please make my avatar dream come true by fixing me up w/ [from the thin red line] that soldier whose face is half buried in the sand and his voice over goes something like, "were you rightous? kind? know that i was too."  that would make me so happy..and i will always support you and be you friend....

please/thanks..

Quote from: Hedwigbtw,rate mine please

hmm, it reminds me of one of those guys from ho1000kc or the devils rejects...[but i liked you fountain one more]...even still i like the fact that i havent seen a clown in an av yet so...
:yabbse-thumbup:

polkablues

...i think the chick is hot but i am not so sure about the av.
perhaps a more "vibrant" picture..i can see you w/ a gallo one actaully.....but  i think you have a cool username....
:yabbse-thumbdown:

shaftr

hahaha..now that funny and creative ..much love...bu t i dont like your username...i keep thinking of cocks :yabbse-undecided:
still... :yabbse-thumbup:

72teeth

your is definitily unique...but i hate that red lien border around your av.  loose that quick....... :yabbse-thumbup:

Quote from: NEON MERCURY
matt35mm

very different...

Quote from: matt35mmUh thanks. It's a white girl.

But still, I'm glad you approve.

haha....man, someone needs to take over for me..i suck