top 5-10 favorite bands/solo artists right now

Started by Ernie, February 27, 2003, 10:23:44 AM

Cecil

Quote from: P
P approves. :yabbse-thumbup:

has this ever happened before?

jmj

Gorobei Katayama: You're Good.
Heihachi Hayashida: Yeah, yeah. But I'm better at killing enemies.
Gorobei Katayama: Killed many?
Heihachi Hayashida: Well - It's impossible to kill 'em all, so I ususally run away.
Gorobei Katayama: A splendid principle!
Heihachi Hayashida: Thank you.

Pwaybloe

I guess I must be the rebel of my generation.  I stick to most of the oldies:

Keith and Mick
Greg and Duane
David and Roger
Robert and Jimmy
John, Paul, George, and Ringo
Lou and Nico
Jim

Ernie

Quote from: Duck Sauce
Quote from: P
are u related to sexterrossa? search engines are ur friend.

Low blow Pubrick.... low blow

Lol! I can only imagine who he is referring to and I don't even want to know.

Actaully, you know...maybe I do want to know because, I have a feeling  that in a few years, I will be that reference and I want to be fully prepared to accept that.

bonanzataz

Beck
Bjork
Velvet Underground
Flaming Lips
Marilyn Manson
Talking Heads
Random Motown Tunes downloaded off Kazaa
Insane Clown Posse
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Cecil

Quote from: ebeaman69I can only imagine who he is referring to and I don't even want to know.

Actaully, you know...maybe I do want to know

"p" used to be "pubrick" on the old boards

btw,
pink floyd
janes addiction
NIN
marilyn manson
anti-flag
the smiths
refused
the cure
dead kennedys
black sabbath
nirvana
the doors

Ernie

Quote from: cecil b. demented
Quote from: ebeaman69I can only imagine who he is referring to and I don't even want to know.

Actaully, you know...maybe I do want to know

"p" used to be "pubrick" on the old boards

btw,
pink floyd
janes addiction
NIN
marilyn manson
anti-flag
the smiths
refused
the cure
dead kennedys
black sabbath
nirvana
the doors

Yeah, I know...I was wondering who P was referring to...I was wondering what kind of person sexterrossa must be when you said "low blow".

Duck Sauce

Sexterrossa was a member at the PTanderson board. I think what Pubrick was implying was that he is an older, wiser version of you, who had the tendency to ignore search functions, hence the relation question. It also might be in reference to posting a lot, something I got a lot of flack for too. Dont worry about it, we will let Pubrick sort this out though.

xerxes

Quote from: bonanzataz
Insane Clown Posse

shame on you

Ernie

Quote from: Duck SauceSexterrossa was a member at the PTanderson board. I think what Pubrick was implying was that he is an older, wiser version of you, who had the tendency to ignore search functions, hence the relation question. It also might be in reference to posting a lot, something I got a lot of flack for too. Dont worry about it, we will let Pubrick sort this out though.

Oh, ok....well, it's not as bad as I thought.

I have been posting too much, haven't I? I don't think I've ever spent this much time on a message board. During the summer I'll post a lot less. Fuck, I have no fucking idea why I've been posting so fucking much and I didn't even notice it.

I really try not to be an asshole too, I realize I should have used a search engine. I wasn't trying to be cute or anything or piss Pubrick or anybody else off. I don't try to piss people off. I'm just not very good with the internet all the time. Did sexterrossa try to piss people off with questions? Cause I'm not one of those people I don't think.

sphinx

nobody posts more than xixax....he's the new me

Duck Sauce

Quote from: ebeaman69
Quote from: Duck SauceSexterrossa was a member at the PTanderson board. I think what Pubrick was implying was that he is an older, wiser version of you, who had the tendency to ignore search functions, hence the relation question. It also might be in reference to posting a lot, something I got a lot of flack for too. Dont worry about it, we will let Pubrick sort this out though.

Oh, ok....well, it's not as bad as I thought.

I have been posting too much, haven't I? I don't think I've ever spent this much time on a message board. During the summer I'll post a lot less. Fuck, I have no fucking idea why I've been posting so fucking much and I didn't even notice it.

I really try not to be an asshole too, I realize I should have used a search engine. I wasn't trying to be cute or anything or piss Pubrick or anybody else off. I don't try to piss people off. I'm just not very good with the internet all the time. Did sexterrossa try to piss people off with questions? Cause I'm not one of those people I don't think.

Dude relax. If there is anything we need its more posting. From what I remember Sexterrossa wasnt really anything like you.

BonBon85

I think you're starting to sound a little insecure ebeaman. I don't mind lots of posts...gives everybody something to read and talk about. In fact, I think everyone needs to post more.

Ernie

Well, thank you guys...cause I think I feel that way too. I like a lot of posts, you know. This is the best message board too because it sort of automatically calls for a lot of posts...cause there's a lot to talk about, you know what I mean?

Like, it's not one of those really close minded message boards...like the ones that are only about one person or one group of people, like a band or something. I guess that's why I like to post a lot here, I have interest in just about everything that's talked about here. And then all the people here are cool too so it's even better.

Pubrick

Quote from: ebeaman69I have a feeling  that in a few years, I will be that reference and I want to be fully prepared to accept that.
make that a few hours.

Quote from: Duck SauceFrom what I remember Sexterrossa wasnt really anything like you.
he definitely didn't apologise as much. tho he had much to be sorry for. and saying he never used search engines is an understatement, more accurate would be "he never used his brain and reasoning skills, or made a decision or gave any insight". ..bad times.
under the paving stones.