Hey all

Started by Stefen, November 28, 2003, 12:41:56 AM

Stefen

Hey all. My Name is Stefen and I found this site from cigs and coffee. Ive been looking for a place to post since the message boards at cigs and coffee were taken down. Looks like I found it! Just wanted to introduce myself. CHEERS!
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

ElPandaRoyal

Si

molly

SoNowThen

Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

***beady***

SHAFTR

welcome a board,
hehe, play on words.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

NEON MERCURY

howdy..

do you prronounce your name stef-in  or stef-on or stef-an..?

kotte

I speak for the rest of us...WELCOME!!! :lol:

Now lock this... :)

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Stefen you ever heard of Paul Thomas Anderson?  He's pretty good.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Sigur Rós

Quote from: kotteI speak for the rest of us...WELCOME!!! :lol:

Now lock this... :)

Hey sexy!

cine

Quote from: Walrus, KookookajoobStefen you ever heard of Paul Thomas Anderson?  He's pretty good.
Mmmm.. initiations.  :P

©brad

welcome stefen. (can we call u stefe?)

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Sooo... when do we haze him with paddle spanking?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Reinhold

after the warm frosting and before the barbed wire.

say, is your last name Lessard? (if there is a god and if he loves me, your answer will be yes. please lie if it's not.)
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.