PTA/ pedro almovar: possible buddy's?

Started by Crash, August 14, 2003, 01:05:36 AM

Crash

yeah i really liked john ritter... he was a pimp in three's company! but anyway, yeah jonny says he likes to eat lima beans with a hint of picante sauce
"Drum roll please...I'm gonna be a screenwriter! Like you!"

aclockworkjj

Quote from: Crashmy buddy jonny
i really liked john ritter
so it's a thing with "john's" huh?

Finn

I don't know whether PTA and Pedro are buddies, but PTA and QT are!
Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

Crash

are you serious! dude, your totally joking aren't you! but wait.. what do i care... i don't really like tarentino that much... too fruity. i guess it just surprised me that two big movie directors know each other. which is probably my whole motivation behind starting this thread.... on the most idiotic subject my stoopid head thought was cool at the time....

Crash

aclockworkjj is sweet lovers with bret ratner and they whisper sweet nothings in each others ears (mostly how to get the crappiest angle when jackie chan punches the bad guys' heads off (at this point ACO giggles like a schoolgirl cuz he said 'heads off') and how to write crappy scripts (ACO takes the credit for that one)) which is otherwise known as cinematic pillowtalk... i hate cursive and i hate all of you!!

Link