PTA to direct Maya Rudulph and Fred Armisen at Largo

Started by john, July 20, 2008, 01:41:15 AM

cinemanarchist

Quote from: Stefen on August 07, 2008, 01:17:21 PM
Quote from: Satcho9 on August 07, 2008, 11:39:14 AM
Quote from: Stefen on August 06, 2008, 10:37:27 PM
I was there. I sat in the front row. It was HILARIOUS. Seriously, I haven't laughed so hard in, well, in ever. I was laughing so hard that I could tell people were getting upset at me. That's how funny it was. Some guy sitting next to me would even give one of those little 'nerd sneers' anytime I laughed. You know the kind where he'll try and let it be known that he's annoyed, but not in a confrontational way because he doesn't want to get his ass kicked?

SO FUNNY.

Yeah. Great. That was you. I felt bad for the people who were with you. Clearly embarrassed (at one point I believe they covered your mouth up). And the guy before the show you were trying to make "connections with" when you left for a bit he was mocking you and the whole "animation" thing... So. Good luck trying to explore that avenue. And yes. I was directing my "nerd sneers" at you, as well as the other half of the front row and I'm sure countless others in the rows behind. Although it wasnt so much a "sneer" as it was more a look of disbelief that you have gone X amount of years on this earth and no one has physically attacked you at a movie or play with that laugh. You laugh like you learned what "laughing" was from a book two weeks ago and you are over compensating in order to fit in.

Seriously, Maya and Fred were glaring down in the general direction and my inner Larry David was getting paranoid they thought it was me. I'm sure you're a swell guy. Just learn to chill out.

Overall. A really great performance by Maya and Fred. Did anyone go to the second night? Did JCR show up or was the Largo source full of shit?

How come you didn't say any of this to my face when you had the chance? Why spout it off now from the safety of behind your computer screen?

Oh, snap. I think I just answered my own question.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH *burp* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

This is fucking awesome.

My ex-girlfriend got harassed by Galifianakis at Largo because she sneered when he made one of his Challenger jokes...she is from Florida and was drunk. Thankfully I wasn't there.
My assholeness knows no bounds.

Satcho9

Yeah. You nailed it. I'm afraid of an autistic background extra from Rain Man. You got it.*

Seriously, what did you think was supposed to happen?

"Excuse me, Sir. Your laughing offend me more than the hollocaust and AIDS combined. Lets step out front and settle it like men!"

You are so socially fucked it's not even funny. Go back to rocking back and forth and counting how many toothpicks fell on the floor. "Hot water burn baby! Hot water burn baby!"

P.S.-I kid in the utmost respect of those who have autism. My cousin has it and I feel guilty for ragging on another one of it's victims.

P.P.S.- The show was great, and I hate to steer the conversation in these petty, foolish directions...

picolas

context, context, context.

pete

dude, you didn't have to say aids and holocaust, you just had to say "shhh" or "excuse me", it's what people do.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Reinhold

i tried saying "shhh" to some loud table up by the front during a comedy act in the village and the drunk comedian thought i was heckling so he gave me shit for the rest of his set.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

jtm

ok, seriously. either satcho9 and stefen were working together on this thread, or this shit is the goddamn funniest shit i've ever goddamn motherfucking goddamn read.

props to you both. unless satcho really doesn't know what's going on. in that case, props to you stefen!

Stefen

Quote from: Satcho9 on August 07, 2008, 06:56:17 PM
Yeah. You nailed it. I'm afraid of an autistic background extra from Rain Man. You got it.*

"Excuse me, Sir. Your laughing offend me more than the hollocaust and AIDS combined. Lets step out front and settle it like men!"

You are so socially fucked it's not even funny. Go back to rocking back and forth and counting how many toothpicks fell on the floor. "Hot water burn baby! Hot water burn baby!"

P.S.-I kid in the utmost respect of those who have autism. My cousin has it and I feel guilty for ragging on another one of it's victims.

P.P.S.- The show was great, and I hate to steer the conversation in these petty, foolish directions...

You're a fucking idiot. First of all, my girl NEVER covered my mouth, she was touching my face, it's something she always does. You wouldn't understand, and second of all, if I remember you correctly you're the guy in the blue shirt with the coke bottle glasses who was with the girl in the checkered dress. The girl my friend asked if he could have her number. If that's what all this is from, then sorry, but that had nothing to do with me. Take it up with my friend like you should have when it ACTUALLY FUCKING HAPPENED.

Second of all, you didn't even get the bit when Fred was smashing the lightbulbs. Everyone else did and you're looking around like, "I don't get it" that's what made me laugh like a jackass. Some hipster who thinks he's too cool for school doesn't even the jokes. Fucking poser.

I don't even know what else to say because you're so utterly clueless about anything that happened that night.

I'll be in town until next Thursday. If you wanna man up and stop acting like a female in a mens prison, maybe we can settle this like men instead of like a couple of sarcastic jerkoffs, I assume you'll prefer the latter since you're the type who when someone asks your girlfriend for her number, you don't get mad at the dude asking for her number, but you get mad at your girl for allowing him to even ask.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

cinemanarchist

*Edge of seat* :shock:

Finally, A Xixax streetfight...who said this place was dead???

squints

"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

Satcho9

Quote from: Stefen on August 08, 2008, 08:21:20 AM
Quote from: Satcho9 on August 07, 2008, 06:56:17 PM

You're a fucking idiot. First of all, my girl NEVER covered my mouth, she was touching my face, it's something she always does. You wouldn't understand, and second of all, if I remember you correctly you're the guy in the blue shirt with the coke bottle glasses who was with the girl in the checkered dress. The girl my friend asked if he could have her number. If that's what all this is from, then sorry, but that had nothing to do with me. Take it up with my friend like you should have when it ACTUALLY FUCKING HAPPENED.

Second of all, you didn't even get the bit when Fred was smashing the lightbulbs. Everyone else did and you're looking around like, "I don't get it" that's what made me laugh like a jackass. Some hipster who thinks he's too cool for school doesn't even the jokes. Fucking poser.

I don't even know what else to say because you're so utterly clueless about anything that happened that night.

I'll be in town until next Thursday. If you wanna man up and stop acting like a female in a mens prison, maybe we can settle this like men instead of like a couple of sarcastic jerkoffs, I assume you'll prefer the latter since you're the type who when someone asks your girlfriend for her number, you don't get mad at the dude asking for her number, but you get mad at your girl for allowing him to even ask.

Oh yeah. I didn't get the whole "smashing lightbulb" bit. Really hard to understand. And my girlfriend got your friend's number because she wanted to know more about the biggest dip shit in the fucking universe. But Honestly. She is doing a study on real life Rain Men who should have hung them selves 20 years ago. (Please, try and insinuate more shit about her. It's really funny)

Not only did your girl cover your fucking mouth. But I very clearly saw her cross her legs in shame as to say "I'm putting this pussy away for a loooong time as long as this guffawing fuck is around." You can't even get a pity fuck from your cross eyed twat.

Matter of fact. I am sick of talking about this fucking bullshit. You are going to be in town? Well, you obviously know where the fucking Largo is...so what do you say we meet up there again and relive this incident?

I won't have "my computer to hide behind" this time. You set the time dipshit. I'll even come to your fucking mental ward. You name it. I will be there. And I will cut your fucking throat.

cinemanarchist

Are we all being punked?

Let's everyone leave each other's throats alone. No AIDS, no holocaust, no covered pussies...let's just move on here. Largo really does bring out the animal in some.

hedwig

fake or not, this fight is officially LAME.

i'm nerd sneering the shit outta both of you right now.

w/o horse

The third act was pretty sloppy, but it also had the greatest line:

QuoteFirst of all, my girl NEVER covered my mouth, she was touching my face, it's something she always does. You wouldn't understand
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

john

Oh, goddamn... if this culminates in a street fight in front of Largo, I think it might not only be my favorite Xixax moment ever, but may very well be my favorite Largo moment ever.

Someone call the club and see if we can cross promote... it might be short notice, but maybe they can add it to the online calendar.

I mean, y'all aren't really gonna fight... but it would be swell if you did.

My money is on Stefen... dude talks a good game. But don't let your girlfriend touch your face:

Maybe every day is Saturday morning.