In Your opinion the most beatiful actress who can really act

Started by joeybdot, April 19, 2003, 06:29:30 PM

Ernie

Quote from: SoNowThenMonica Bellucci

Hot DAMMMMMMMMMN!

Oh, I know man, good lord.

You seen Irreversible?

I really want to but I'm scared. It's going to be fucked to see such a good looking woman (monica) get raped for 10 minutes. I'm thinking about fast forwarding through it or closing my eyes or something, I heard it's all in one take from one angle...that's crazy.

SoNowThen

I'd like to see it. I'll just tell myself it's a movie, and concentrate on naked Monica.

I wanna see Malena, too, but all they have in Canada is the censored version. Frustrating.

But this is for sure a chick I wanna write great parts for, when I have the opportunity. I'd forget to call "cut" because I'd be staring. It could be bad.
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

godardian

Julianne Moore
Naomi Watts
Kate Winslet (tons of bad movies, but I think she's a terrific actress)

I'll have to agree about Drew Barrymore. Lovely girl, tons of charisma, terrible actress.
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

Ernie

Quote from: SoNowThenI'd like to see it. I'll just tell myself it's a movie, and concentrate on naked Monica.

I wanna see Malena, too, but all they have in Canada is the censored version. Frustrating.

But this is for sure a chick I wanna write great parts for, when I have the opportunity. I'd forget to call "cut" because I'd be staring. It could be bad.

I know, right. It would be crazy trying to direct Zooey or Audrey or any of the many other beautiful actresses that exist...I'd be so fucking nervous. I'd inevitably make a fool of myself...it would happen right away. We're talking first impression...I would be doomed from the start. I could visualize the whole demise in my head, I would try to say something nice and end up being too nice and fuck everything up.

abbey road

i'd say:

1.Nichole Kidman....(Eyes Wide Shut, Moulin Rouge, Hours!)
2.Julianne Moore....(Boogie Nights, Magnolia, Hours, Safe, Far From Heaven)
3.Juliet Binoche...(Blue, Chocolate)
"we'll meet again in a life when we are both cats"
"you are what you love, not what loves you"
"I don't think your an asshole Royal, I just think you're kind of a son of a bitch"
"royal with cheese"
"i'm sure you have no idea what i'm talking about...but don't worry...you will someday"

abbey road

no that i've read some other entres i'd have to add Audrey Tauto
"we'll meet again in a life when we are both cats"
"you are what you love, not what loves you"
"I don't think your an asshole Royal, I just think you're kind of a son of a bitch"
"royal with cheese"
"i'm sure you have no idea what i'm talking about...but don't worry...you will someday"

chainsmoking insomniac

Audrey Tatou
Julianne Moore
Jodie Foster
Gweneth Paltrow
Asia Argento (though she hasn't been casted in the right movie, I think she has potential....)

I've already been cracked over the head for that one, so go easy on me this time folks  :)
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

chainsmoking insomniac

Let me take the Argento opinion a step further and say which type of movie she should be casted in: a noirish drama starring Morgan Freeman as an aging ex-boxer out to exact revenge on the mobster (Chris Walken) who murdered his family for not throwing a fight....he befriends the mobster's daughter (Argento) and they join forces to take Walken out.....

You know, that sounds kinda bad actually...it sounded good a two this morning when I was hopped up on Addies.......shit.  :lol:
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"

pookiethecat

i like the notion of morgan freeman as an aging boxer.  and i like asia argento as a mobster's daughter.  but not together in the same movie...i'm just dead sick of morgan freeman being paired up with young, beautiful women in action thrillers.
i wanna lick 'em.

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: punchdrunk23though she hasn't been casted

:yabbse-sad:

chainsmoking insomniac

Quote from: pookiethecati like the notion of morgan freeman as an aging boxer.  and i like asia argento as a mobster's daughter.  but not together in the same movie...i'm just dead sick of morgan freeman being paired up with young, beautiful women in action thrillers.
That's interesting you say that.....maybe I was ignoring this disturbing trend...
But I still feel that this would be a helluva role for him...might even put him back up to Amistad levels (as far as roles are concerned) because the role demands another level of humanity much deeper than any picture with Ashley Judd.  :wink:
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

modage

Quote from: SoNowThenI'd like to see it. I'll just tell myself it's a movie, and concentrate on naked Monica.

the rape is really not sexy. and the way the movie sets you up, its hard to distance yourself from it as being "just a movie". it feels sort of real and is absolutely terrible.  there is however, towards the end of the movie, her laying nakedly with her boyfriend in bed, which is very sexy.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

pookiethecat

Quote from: punchdrunk23
Quote from: pookiethecati like the notion of morgan freeman as an aging boxer.  and i like asia argento as a mobster's daughter.  but not together in the same movie...i'm just dead sick of morgan freeman being paired up with young, beautiful women in action thrillers.
That's interesting you say that.....maybe I was ignoring this disturbing trend...:

lol...disturbing trend.  i agree...morgan freeman was great in amistad...that's just a great movie in general.  it makes you realize how many great actors have fallen to commercial muck...matthew mconoghy (sic), anthony hopkins, hell even djimon honsou
i wanna lick 'em.

Tiff

Quote from: pookiethecat...great actors have fallen to commercial muck...matthew mconoghy...

he's hot, so that's ok.
"Shut the fuck up!"

modage

grace kelly
audrey hepburn
winona ryder
natalie portman
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.