kill bill: the whole bloody affair

Started by Alethia, June 05, 2004, 12:03:13 AM

socketlevel

what's the name of that polish company that does sick movie posters as well?
the one last hit that spent you...

socketlevel

ya exactly, thanks. those are so amazing imo.
the one last hit that spent you...

Pas

i wonder if they can be bought somewhere for cheap

these little jap posters really did the trick, my basement is covered in them.

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Pas

modage

Kill Bill posters sold out in like 3 minutes. Tried to pull up mondotees.com on 2 different browsers + my phone, and it wouldn't even load the site.  THE WORST.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Pubrick

Yes you're right, kill bill is the worst.
under the paving stones.

RegularKarate

Quote from: modage on April 05, 2011, 10:49:24 AM
Kill Bill posters sold out in like 3 minutes. Tried to pull up mondotees.com on 2 different browsers + my phone, and it wouldn't even load the site.  THE WORST.

Yeah, they didn't have many to sell.  I think it was more like seconds.

matt35mm

I don't really follow the poster frenzy, but I did nab a ticket to their upcoming Mystery Movie. That was easier because it was on the Alamo website so it didn't crash.

They're gonna have some poster that you can only get at the screening but I have no idea what it's going to be. I don't really plan on buying it though.

RegularKarate

If it's even remotely cool, buy it and I'll pay you for it.

Also, let us know what the movie is.

matt35mm

Stefen

haha.

Man, Tarantino brings out the worst in everything.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

MacGuffin

Quentin Tarantino teases cinema release for Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair
Includes a 30-minute anime sequence
Source: Total Film

Quentin Tarantino has revealed that his original vision for Kill Bill, subtitled The Whole Bloody Affair, is on its way to cinemas in 2015.

Before bowing to studio pressure and splitting it in half, Tarantino had originally planned to release Kill Bill as one, ultra-long film, including a significantly extended version of the anime sequence from the first half.

"What's going on with that is originally back when Kill Bill was going to be one movie, I wrote an even longer anime sequence," says Tarantino. "I.G. [the Japanese Anime Studio] who did Ghost In The Shell said we can't do that and finish it in time for your thing. And you can't have a thirty-minute piece in your movie."

"I said okay. It was my favourite part but it was the part you could drop. So we dropped it and then later when I.G. heard we were talking about doing Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair, they still had the script, so without even being commissioned, they just did it and paid for it themselves."

"It's really terrific," he continues. "Anyway, The Weinstein Company and myself were talking about actually coming out with it sometime, not before the year is out, but within the next year with limited theatrical engagement as well."
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks