Myxo

I loves my avatar..

Loves my avatar!

Bethie

Showing off mah new avatar...

edit- ah yes, it's hott.
who likes movies anyway

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: A Matter Of ChanceI love xixax, but I don't think I've integrated.

I have too many posts and I feel the same way.

The key is, or at least what I do, post like someone would read it.  It not only makes it nice for someone to read, but at the same time, makes you feel like someone is.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Sigur Rós

Quote from: Walrus, Kookookajoob

I have too many posts and I feel the same way.

It has become trendy saying this at xixax....

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I only feel that way because no one quotes my posts that often.  (Aside from the one just done up there)

It makes me feel like people skip right over my posts.

And before anyone says it, I know.  "They do".
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Chest Rockwell

Quote from: Walrus, KookookajoobI only feel that way because no one quotes my posts that often.  (Aside from the one just done up there)

It makes me feel like people skip right over my posts.

And before anyone says it, I know.  "They do".
:yabbse-cry:  Sometimes I feel the same way, but I just remind myself that I'm not as geeky as anyone here.  :wink:

molly

I feel the same way, lonely and like i'm talking and no one is listening, and then somebody says to me that he/she liked my post and i want to hide under the desk of embarrassment.  :brickwall:

mogwai

Quote from: mollyI feel the same way, lonely and like i'm talking and no one is listening, and then somebody says to me that he/she liked my post and i want to hide under the desk of embarrassment.  :brickwall:
this is the post of the month!

molly

Quote from: mogwai
Quote from: mollyI feel the same way, lonely and like i'm talking and no one is listening, and then somebody says to me that he/she liked my post and i want to hide under the desk of embarrassment.  :brickwall:
this is the post of the month!

haha

A Matter Of Chance

Quote from: Pubrick
it takes a while to find ur place. i admire that u havn't overposted to get attention, or to make urself known before ur time. i think u've integrated nicely into the class of ppl like Link, Slick Shoes, fulty.

also if this is gonna turn into xixax-hate thread, consider it redirected.

aw, thanks

bonanzataz

people tend to notice who you are if you never change your avatar. i know i never bother to look at who posted what, i just look at avatar. if it's clever and i don't know who you are, i'll read the name. otherwise...prepare to be obscurified.

i just made that word up.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

modage

taz has a point.  as he is immediately recognizable at all times.  

who the hell am i by the way?
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Kal

Quote from: themodernage02taz has a point.  as he is immediately recognizable at all times.  

who the hell am i by the way?

I liked your Eternal Sunshine one... the fact that you removed it and that everyone else removed it *meaning theatres* makes me sad

cine

Quote from: themodernage02who the hell am i by the way?
No clue says the guy with the rabbitar

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs