Now Playing

Started by Mesh, May 15, 2003, 05:18:24 PM

72teeth

Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

matt35mm

modage

Deerhunter - Halcyon Digest
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Stefen

^finally. this record took forever to leak.

EDIT: The Deerhunter record! THE DEERHUNTER RECORD!!!!!
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

I Love a Magician

jim o'rourke - insignificance

god this is good

modage

So far, 2 listens and NOTHING is sticking out yet.   :yabbse-sad:
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

mogwai

So what, you didn't pay for it?

Myxo

Pubrick

HOLY FUCK THEY STOLE THAT TITLE FROM ME.

it was the perfect title for the story of brisbane.

the city that sleeps.
under the paving stones.

JG

avey tare - down there

mod, haven't really dived into the b&s, but i like "come on sister".

for petes sake

JG

squints

haha. its cool. i like it, it definitely isn't animal collective. The AC guitar player is all over this album as he wasn't on merriweather at all. There are some good tracks but like a lot of AC stuff Dave Portner's lyrics border on silly a lot of the time.
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

polkablues

My house, my rules, my coffee