Admins Abusing other members

Started by Thecowgoooesmooo, December 16, 2003, 11:22:31 PM

Sigur Rós

Quote from: kotteThe scary thing is it's true.

Behind a huge rock deep in the local woods he asked me.

Was it Godardian?

Xixax

Nobody even cares about my legitimate complaint. Or my aching poop chute. Some friends you all are.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

cine

Maybe you should go for a safety.

Sigur Rós

Quote from: XIXAXNobody even cares about my legitimate complaint. Or my aching poop chute. Some friends you all are.

Hey, give the credit where it's due!

Quote from: Sigur RósSomewhere in Texas a fully grown man is sitting in front of his computer typin the following text:

Quote from: XIXAXFor example. One day, not too long ago (before all the JJ stuff went down, but after Pantalones was banned), I had an extremely painful anal fissure. But Bonanzataz, who is an administrator on this system had little regard for my physical ailment and proceeded to pound me in the ass with his tiny little weiner anyway. This caused several more days of bleeding and discomfort.

godardian

Quote from: Sigur Rós
Quote from: kotteThe scary thing is it's true.

Behind a huge rock deep in the local woods he asked me.

Was it Godardian?

Hey, I'm attached! I only lurk behind huge rocks deep in the local woods with one other person whom I love very much! Kotte will have to find someone else to play war (is that what the kids are calling it these days?) with!!

I think Xixax must have read this once upon a time and just ran, ran ran with it...
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

Sigur Rós

Quote from: godardianHey, I'm attached! I only lurk behind huge rocks deep in the local woods with one other person whom I love very much! Kotte will have to find someone else to play war (is that what the kids are calling it these days?) with!!

ONE......? No way dude!

I'm just jokin'. I don't want to be a homophobic creep. hm...guess that's to late....do!

godardian

Quote from: Sigur Rós
Quote from: godardianHey, I'm attached! I only lurk behind huge rocks deep in the local woods with one other person whom I love very much! Kotte will have to find someone else to play war (is that what the kids are calling it these days?) with!!

ONE......? No way dude!

I'm just jokin'. I don't want to be a homophobic creep. hm...guess that's to late....do!

Did you mean "d'oh!" ??

"I like my beer cold, my TV loud, and my homosexuals fuh-laaaaming!"
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

Sigur Rós

Thecowgoooesmooo

Thecowgoooesmooo wrote:     
I really didn't think P would become enraged with anger over that signature, because quite frankly, It's not bad.   

Maybe not that one, but the four others you posted after might have had something to do with it.

Macguffin, the four others you are talking about were explained in the Moore thread. Here's what I said...

QuoteMacGuffin, its not like Im trying to hide anything. No reason to, im giving you all the info I can. It went something like this MacGuffin.

My original signature was.
Don't Judge someone by their post count. Just look at P.

From there, P immediately went crazy, and told me that he wants answers to why I "hate" him? Do I hate him? That signature was not hateful in any way.

He then changed my signature to something like. (And no exageration here)

if u fuk with me, yur gonna get it

From there, that initial abuse of admin power, it just started a snowball of constant signature retalitions exchanging from me to P. Then it ended with cBrad changing my signature, to explaining that I enjoy drinking piss, followed by a sentence that said "a cBRAD production". I then changed the signature to "I am abusing my admin status. a cBRAD production".

That's it, the whole deal. Not trying to hide a thing.

chris

Ok cBRAD you now have the floor...

Quotethank u. look cowmooo, let me break this down for u. and don't bother replying to this b/c i won't read it. this has nothing to do w/ admins and members. it has to do w/ me and u.

#1. u put stupid things about p in ur signature for no reason. he asked u politely to change it, b/c he didn't know u or, more importantly, didn't know what they meant. u refused.
#2. u continue to talk shit, changing ur sig. a couple more times if i'm not mistaken. p repeatedly asked u to change it. u continue to ignore him.
#3. i step in and change ur signature, reasons being p is my buddy and i'd like to help him out but more importantly, i don't like u.

it was a joke. it was meant to teach u sumthing. attacking people in ur signatures for no reason is stupid. i don't think what i did was abuse of admin powers. (although i could do that if u really want me to)

so just end it.

Thank you for that long drawn out heart felt statement. I'm glad that you put your intelligent statements in numerical order, otherwise I would have been completely lost.

I will now break this down for you cBRAD.

Quotethank u. look cowmooo, let me break this down for u. and don't bother replying to this b/c i won't read it.

I thought you said you weren't going to read this? Your reading my post right now.

Quote#3. i step in and change ur signature, reasons being p is my buddy and i'd like to help him out but more importantly, i don't like u.

That's great that your internet buddys and all, and that's great you don't like me, but you still shouldn't abuse your admin powers even if you dislike me, or anyone else.

Quoteit was a joke. it was meant to teach u sumthing. attacking people in ur signatures for no reason is stupid.

A joke? What If I told you my signature was a joke... If you are allowed to play jokes on me, then I should be able to play a "joke" on you. You shouldn't have a double standard about this. Attacking me is also stupid, and cBRAD you do this all the time, but remember, "it was just a joke".

Quotei don't think what i did was abuse of admin powers.

If you don't think you abused your admin powers, then what MacGuffin sad was untrue. Obviously, you were never dealt with behind closed doors with the other admins. You still can't take responsibility when you as an "admin" abuse your power.

Quote(although i could do that if u really want me to)

cBRAD that sounds scary. Please don't unleash your wraith upon me.

Thecowgoooesmooo wrote:     
Let's keep this on topic.   

and if u say this one more time i'm really going to hit u.

cBRAD you have to remember, you can not physically hit me over the internet. With out current technology, its impossible.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, I think the double standard around here is getting old. It's a double standard because when Admins talk shit to other members, its accepted. But once, other members turn it around on a particular admin, suddenly, they all become extremely sensitive. This is just not right. Leave it one way or the other, but you cant play both sides of the ball game here.

I believe AclockworkJJ, was banned for pissing off admins, but its such a double standard, many of them (im not saying all of them) do the same exact thing. How can you justify that?

If some of the admins want to talk shit to other users, and gang up on them, thats perfectly fine with me. But it becomes a problem when you get angry and ban someone over another user doing the exact same thing to you.

And a great example of this was my original quote before sensitive admins told me I had to change it or be banned.

"Don't judge someone by their post count." "Just look at P."

If you can't take the heat, then don't throw gasoline on the fire and light the shit up.

chris

cine

Quote from: ThecowgoooesmoooI think the double standard around here is getting old.
I think your posts about this shit are getting old. Ever seen a PM button before? Jesus Christ. Stop posting about this - its only inflating your ego more.  :roll:

Xixax

I think the admins are all going to form a Cinephile appreciation club.

Cow, the axe you're grinding is down to a nub. Let it go.

If this thread hadn't taken such an entertaining turn with the piss drinking and ass reaming, I'd have locked it myself.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Cowgoesmoo, are you trying to be a martyr?

I don't always agree with the admins, but the way you argue is in circles...against yourself.  You make the same points, and I realize your'e going to ask me to back that up.  Well, I won't, it speaks for itself.

You need to buck up, if once Cbrad changed it to dirnking piss, I'm sorry.

Buck up, shut the fuck up, and start forming good arguements, and maybe you'll become more respected.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Jeremy Blackman

Back on topic, Freud would suggest that cbrad drinks piss, let's just leave it at that.

And I think we're overlooking the fact that urine is sterile, and in fact entirely edible.

ShanghaiOrange

Hey guys, ever seen Magnolia? It's really good. Let's talk about it. Why do you think it rains frogs at the end?
Last five films (theater)
-The Da Vinci Code: *
-Thank You For Smoking: ***
-Silent Hill: ***1/2 (high)
-Happy Together: ***1/2
-Slither: **

Last five films (video)
-Solaris: ***1/2
-Cobra Verde: ***1/2
-My Best Fiend: **1/2
-Days of Heaven: ****
-The Thin Red Line: ***

Thecowgoooesmooo

QuoteCowgoesmoo, are you trying to be a martyr?

I don't always agree with the admins, but the way you argue is in circles...against yourself. You make the same points, and I realize your'e going to ask me to back that up. Well, I won't, it speaks for itself.

No I'm not trying to be a martyr at all, I'm just voicing my minority opionion here.

QuoteYou make the same points, and I realize your'e going to ask me to back that up. Well, I won't, it speaks for itself.

Ha, since when have I ever asked anyone to back me up? Why in the hell would you think I would choose you? You've got the wrong guy, I don't dick suck, unlike many other members here.

Quoteand maybe you'll become more respected.

I'm not striving for respect. If I wanted respect, I would just pat everyone else on the back, and agree with everyone, because thats the way it seems it has to be achieved.

chris