in this thread i will rate your avatar

Started by sickfins, March 03, 2004, 10:19:07 PM

Myxo

Quote from: panthera_tigrisHello. New here. Not much for words. Like the avatar?

His head looks like a lemon. Wierd.

cine

Quote from: Myxomatosis
Quote from: panthera_tigrisHello. New here. Not much for words. Like the avatar?

His head always looks like that...
Welcome, panthera.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: Myxomatosis

Don't judge Family Guy, fool.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Pubrick

Quote from: panthera_tigrisLike the avatar?
no..
under the paving stones.

Sigur Rós

Quote from: Pubrick
Quote from: panthera_tigrisLike the avatar?
no..

Oh honesty, such a rare thing on xixax?

NEON MERCURY

welcome... 8)

.but i hate the family guy..its such an annoying show......

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: NEON MERCURY
.but i hate the family guy..its such an annoying show......

...And the award for wrong goes to.... Neon Mercury!
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

cjwallis

walrus
your fluffy bunny cartoon is disturbing

family guy is everything the critic tried to be...perhaps critic paved the way for the style of humor, perhaps...but...

ptanderson.com
graphics designer

ono

Quote from: cjwallisfamily guy is everything the critic tried to be...
Exsqueeze me?

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I agree Family Guy rocked, but I didn't watch enough Critic (which I regret) to make any inferences like that.

Both great shows, though.

El Duderino

was the critic jon lovitz or something, or was that something else?
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: El Duderinowas the critic jon lovitz or something, or was that something else?

"yes its me"

picolas

have NONE learned the moral of this thread?

ono

HAPPY NOW?!?!  :-D

(sickfins, I am forever in your debt.  your sagelike scrutinization of all of our avatars, mine included, has greatly improved this place.)

Ravi

Family Guy is mostly random humor like The Critic often had, but The Critic had better character and plots.  It also had the constant parodies and tributes to movies to tie it together, while FG's core, if we can call it that, was the random and outrageous humor which sometimes fell flat.  Both are good shows but The Critic had more to set it apart from The Simpsons than FG did.

Sickfins, rate my avatar to keep this thread on topic.