Here's Some Things We Can All Agree On

Started by Finn, January 02, 2004, 10:58:36 PM

kotte

Quote from: molly
Quote from: Walrus, KooKookajoob20.  Hard Eight was never made.

if anybody mentiones hard and eight in the same sentence, somebody will surely correct that person that it's not hard eight, but Sydney

We gotta be honest here...the movie is called Hard Eight...

I know PTA called it Sydney but that's not the name it got.

Quote from: Sigur Rós
Quote from: chuckhimselfoguys, you got it all wrong...  um, hello???

Shut up newbie!  :twisted:

i rest my case.
context, context, context.

kotte

Quote from: chuckhimselfo

i rest my case.

oh shit!  :roll:

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: chuckhimselfo

i rest my case.

CHUMPhimselfo, when you had 1 post, I was nearing 1000, so BOO-YAH!

Don't try to prove anything with your post count, but how effective your posts are.  For instance, look at me.  I might as well have 30, maybe. MAYBE.  Hell, I still feel like a newbie around here.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

cine

27. The Xixax Dekapenticon will be the best list ever.

28. Thecowgoesmoo has a Bozo fetish.

29. Gamblor's picture looks hot.

30. There's nothing wrong with GDIDM's prick.

Finn

To answer the question from page 2, Sigur Ros's avatar is from The Rules of Attraction.
Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Haven't seen it yet, nor Happiness...I've had toruble finding it, who released it and/or where could I find it?  Was it recently released?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

kotte

31. We will never reach 65 ever again.

GodDamnImDaMan

Quote from: Cinephile
30. There's nothing wrong with GDIDM's prick.

Thank you! But regaurdless.....I am a prick...

and sydney will be the first to feel the wrath of my warm warm weiner.
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

cine

Quote from: Walrus, KooKookajoobHaven't seen it yet, nor Happiness...I've had toruble finding it, who released it and/or where could I find it?  Was it recently released?
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00007L4KI/qid=1073159282//ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i0_xgl74/103-9234489-2601401?v=glance&s=dvd&n=507846

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Sigur Rós

Quote from: SydneyTo answer the question from page 2, Sigur Ros's avatar is from The Rules of Attraction.

Nice work!  :wink:

lock it , lock it , lock it, ban me, do something, make this all go away!
context, context, context.

cine

Quote from: chuckhimselfolock it , lock it , lock it, ban me, do something, make this all go away!
Uh huh.... :?:

Gamblour.

Quote from: Cinephile29. Gamblor's picture looks hot.

I'm glad I'm known for my dizzying good-looks (think Mac's avatar) instead of my winning personality (think GDIDM's pee pee).
WWPTAD?