private witt's photos

Started by private witt, January 27, 2009, 02:07:20 PM

private witt

"If you work in marketing or advertising, kill yourself.  You contribute nothing of value to the human race, just do us all a favor and end your fucking life."  ~Bill Hicks

pete

are you posting your photos in someone else's photo thread?
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

private witt

Whoops, looks like I did.  I guess I didn't notice they were all from the same person, missed the quoted one.  Are you really that concerned about it?
"If you work in marketing or advertising, kill yourself.  You contribute nothing of value to the human race, just do us all a favor and end your fucking life."  ~Bill Hicks

pete

you've answered the question, and sorta apologized, good, move on, you don't have to be a cunt about it.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

private witt

I beg your pardon, but every comment I've seen you make in the last 24 hours has been something negative directed towards me, and now you're crossed the name calling threshold.  No need for any of that, kid.

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

private witt

Kal

Quote from: private witt on February 05, 2009, 01:51:49 AM
I beg your pardon, but every comment I've seen you make in the last 24 5000000 hours has been something negative directed towards me the world, and now you're crossed the name calling threshold.  No need for any of that, kid.

Pas

I like em ! The last one is the red plane real or photoshopped it's quite strange !

(the chick in the first one looks quite good and were I on another message board I would prompted to say ''MOAR'')

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

private witt

Quote from: Pas Rap on February 05, 2009, 07:18:56 AM
I like em ! The last one is the red plane real or photoshopped it's quite strange !

It's real, but what about it looks 'shopped?

Pas

Quote from: private witt on February 05, 2009, 01:31:25 PM
Quote from: Pas Rap on February 05, 2009, 07:18:56 AM

It's real, but what about it looks 'shopped?

nothing it's just that's it's red  :ponder:

polkablues

My house, my rules, my coffee

private witt