To Newbs, introduce yourself.

Started by Xixax, January 08, 2003, 01:13:48 PM

mogwai

Quote from: Pubrick on July 07, 2013, 04:05:54 PMfor those who were not here in the golden age: http://xixax.com/index.php?topic=10005.0 (alas, i no longer have the audio)

Please, re-record that one! Please?

Pubrick

cine might have a copy lying around. i will check with him. it was easily one of the top 3 funniest things that ever happened.

welcome to all the newbs! it is just a coincidence that i went on a brief hiatus and then these new ppl appeared.

just a coincidence.
under the paving stones.

N

Quote from: Christian on December 17, 2013, 09:46:19 PM
Quote from: Pubrick on July 07, 2013, 04:05:54 PMfor those who were not here in the golden age: http://xixax.com/index.php?topic=10005.0 (alas, i no longer have the audio)

Please, re-record that one! Please?

i would also like this

Jeremy Blackman

I'm not sure you want that. I remember it being very frightening.

I looked for a copy but I guess I don't have one. Just search the internet for that file name, it should turn up.

N

clip.wav seems to be too ambiguous for that.

chimbo

Hello, another weird Asian dude (I'm sure you've had plenty on this site, dead or alive) joining. Forgive my bad English but feel free to make fun of it (I'm sure someone will), I understand it takes balls to survive Xixax.

My movie taste is all over the place and I specifically have a soft spot for weird stuff. I'm a self-proclaimed Lynch fanatic but don't really care much about what he's been up to more recently (unless he is secretly working on FWWM deleted scenes for TP Blu-ray bonus disc).

:salute:
白い目覚め

Reel

we can never have enough Asians. Welcome!

mogwai

Quote from: chimbo on December 20, 2013, 04:29:45 AM
Hello, another weird Asian dude (I'm sure you've had plenty on this site, dead or alive) joining. Forgive my bad English but feel free to make fun of it (I'm sure someone will), I understand it takes balls to survive Xixax.

My movie taste is all over the place and I specifically have a soft spot for weird stuff. I'm a self-proclaimed Lynch fanatic but don't really care much about what he's been up to more recently (unless he is secretly working on FWWM deleted scenes for TP Blu-ray bonus disc).

:salute:

Your english is impeccable! :yabbse-thumbup:

Fernando

Quote from: Pubrick on December 18, 2013, 08:03:10 AM
cine might have a copy lying around. i will check with him. it was easily one of the top 3 funniest things that ever happened.

I have them  :yabbse-smiley:

N

If you upload them I'll send you a lovely pm in thanks, with formatting and graphics and everything.

Fernando

Reel

Fuzzy Dunlop, who the fuck are you? You think you can just waltz in here and write 5 star posts without explaining yourself? Give me your life story, now.

j/k it's just cool to have people as informed about PTA as you are. why haven't you posted before?

Oh and anyone else who wants to tell us about themselves can do so here.

Fuzzy Dunlop

Hey guys,

Some of the old guard might remember me as Lester, from the early days of Xixax. And if, god have mercy, you're older than that, you might remember me as Todd Parker from the old PTA message board.

I stopped posting all those years back because I wanted to focus on my writing, felt like I didn't want to use up all my good ideas on a message board, or something. Mainly I just needed to focus my shit. Also around that time I think I started having sex? Anyway, I've been a pretty consistent lurker ever since.

After college I moved out to LA and I've been working in different capacities in film for about six years. At the moment I'm trying to find the money for my first feature as a writer/director so I can be a fuckin boss and run the game like Ghostboy.

My day job at the moment is as a Post PA so I spend most of my time in the office dicking around on my computer and getting lost in reddit-vortexes, so I figured I might as well start contributing here, to a site that has given me a lot over the years. That, and PSH maybe. That may have something to do with it, I'm not really sure to be honest.

Anyway, I'm here. Apologies for having been such a bitch ass lurker for so long.

Mel

Someone was talking about Steve Brule snorting cocaine few days ago, before you registered. Coincidence or I'm mixing up something?
Simple mind - simple pleasures...