Started by Xx, July 14, 2005, 09:41:38 PM

Xx

Ghostboy

I don't know about Pubrick, but I really liked this a lot. Minus the obvious lift of PTA's C&C dialogue (too obvious to be homage, I think), maybe one or two other little things. I read the first script you ever posted here and didn't like it, but this one is really good. So  :yabbse-thumbup:

atticus jones

sniff...sniff...

yup...stale nizzicks in the ol locker...thanks for that ic disrespect btw

this is awe full...shit that seems like its real is often really like shit

this is a classic case of a writer attempting to create "realistic" dialogue by "lifting" from their own boring existence...which i will say is the start of sum journey...so for that my uhpause...i guess

in ad dish on...one flavor of pretentious is when you come up with sum ordinary, boring crap and masquerade it as meaningful metaphorical mush...or simply try to pass it off as simple and profound...like i cant live another day without seeing what its like to live a day in your shoes...please

if this piece is going to be directed by michael bay...then maybe you got something...what do i know?...let me answer that...a hole lot know more than the next xi...kid
my cause is the cause of a man who has never been defeated, and whose whole being is one all devouring, god given holy purpose

pete

"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

bluejaytwist

i think aj only makes christmas movies
8.9 out of ten is a good score, tho
cups runneth over
cigarettes & red vines - pt anderson definitive resource
http://cigsandredvines.blogspot.com

fortyfps productions
http://www.fortyfps.com

atticus jones

duke...

i can see why you think ocho cups are in my cupboard...

but they aint...i did see them tho at a local film festival...not great but better than most short shit...

mike fim is a cool cat and emily is pretty...talented

you animals are piecing together a plot based on bits of semi truths which in my experience usually lead to some form of organized religion or sumthin...

but i'm sure you must be as over it as i am so...

yeah

there are about three pee pull i wouldnt mind smoking in person during the however many years i have dropped in on this joint...

and i am not sure i am one of them...

you may not be the smartest tool in the shed but that don't mean you aint a tool...

remember that next time you go ho in...

glwtws
my cause is the cause of a man who has never been defeated, and whose whole being is one all devouring, god given holy purpose