First post to Xixax and plot review request

Started by The Biss, June 09, 2003, 11:42:36 PM

budgie

How did the baby girl become a boy? Is that part of the plot? If not, I'm disappointed that you've ditched a good female lead role that doesn't seem to rely on some love tangle with a petulant bloke.

I like this so far but it's getting a little fanboy for my tastes. How many of the Youth are girls? I hope they're getting their say.

The Biss

So far, the lead role is pretty generic and could be either gender. However, I have to admit that I am leaning towards a male lead. If that's fanboy of me.. sure it is. I'll admit that. However keep in mind that my demographic audience is 12-17 years old and think that the Hulk actually was a good movie. No offense to those of you who thought the Hulk actually was a good movie of course.

I'm still scripting as of this posting. It's my goal to have first draft available for review come Thursday. I'll let you know then. As to the number of girl youths, it's about 50/50. One of my more "DramaKween" actually helped co-author the screenplay. I've got some pretty massive plot holes to fill though. Wish me luck.