RATM: Live At the Olympic Stadium

Started by The Idiot, December 27, 2003, 12:48:41 PM

The Idiot

Who has this new Rage Against the Machine DVD? Its their last show and also contains footage from the Democratic rally. Its pretty intense (as is all their shows). I was hoping for two DVD's, but I'm still satisfied with it.
It is said that evil men have no songs. Why is it, then, that the Russians sing songs?

-Friederich Nietchze

Stefen

Quote from: The IdiotWho has this new Rage Against the Machine DVD? Its their last show and also contains footage from the Democratic rally. Its pretty intense (as is all their shows). I was hoping for two DVD's, but I'm still satisfied with it.

I thought this wasn't out until early january? I picked up the live album on release day but will definetely be picking this dvd up when I see it available. RAGE was one of those bands that shaped my rebellious  teen years.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

QuoteRAGE was one of those bands that shaped my rebellious teen years.

consider yourself lucky. i got shitted by MTV's Finest.
context, context, context.

The Idiot

QuoteI thought this wasn't out until early january? I picked up the live album on release day but will definetely be picking this dvd up when I see it available. RAGE was one of those bands that shaped my rebellious teen years.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0000WVV7O/qid=1072672413//ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i0_xgl74/002-8460971-5280063?v=glance&s=dvd&n=507846[/quote]
It is said that evil men have no songs. Why is it, then, that the Russians sing songs?

-Friederich Nietchze