Now Playing

Started by Mesh, May 15, 2003, 05:18:24 PM

polkablues

Quote from: Jeremy Blackman on August 25, 2017, 01:08:24 AM
I do not like this new TS song. It's good until the chorus but then turns into Black Eyed Peas. Gross.

Yeah, I don't think even Ryan Adams could save this one.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Drenk

Sometimes I love the internet.

Ascension.

wilder

Drenk

Track of the year for me.

Ascension.

Robyn

this is pure adrenaline

i usually only enjoy techno when i'm at the club but this is something else. need to listen to way more techno i guess.

N

That Jeff Mills mix is great. Good find. I've been blasting this track from the new Iglooghost album pretty regularly in anticipation for its release. (It's his first LP on brainfeeder so pretty hyped for it to come out).

Also new Hype Williams preview

wilder

WorldForgot

Quote from: N on September 12, 2017, 03:46:31 AM
I've been blasting this track from the new Iglooghost album pretty regularly in anticipation for its release. (It's his first LP on brainfeeder so pretty hyped for it to come out).

Wow, this is beautiful ~ Time to dive into Iglooghost.

N

Robyn

I've been listening to a lot of The Sundays and they are amazing. Reading, Writing and Arithmetic is one of the best dream pop/whatever albums from the 90s I think. Her voice is just so good. I can't name a lot of voices that I like more. The Cranberries made their debut a few years after this album and you can tell that they where inspired by it.

polkablues

The Sundays cover of Wild Horses is definitely a song I keep coming back to over the years.

My house, my rules, my coffee

Drenk

I like this one too. It's a shame that Adam Levine is okay with making cash without being good. Cause he can be.

Ascension.

N

From the new Dean Blunt album!!!!
Joanne Robertson's voice is so amazing I dunno why she isn't more famous.

Robyn

this is my favorite song of all time. tonight it make me feel again.

WorldForgot

Quote from: KJ on October 11, 2017, 12:17:48 PM
this is my favorite song of all time. tonight it's making me feel again.

'Drank so much tea I wrote my letters in kanji'

Wow, thanks for this! Their name and style reminded me of a more recent Australian alt-rock band. They have, maybe, taken on The Red Painter's torch. As pseudo-spiritual successors they're less slowcore, more orchestral-goth, but maybe you'd dig 'em: