P.O.D.

Started by oakmanc234, May 29, 2003, 04:36:17 AM

godardian

Quote from: SantaClauseWasA BlackMan
and thats my point about how sometimes its not wise to roll your eyes so quick at things just because you have given them a shallow once over

who knows you just may love that band korn, granted i am much cooler then rap metal and any attempt to connect me with that genra is just wrong

but you get my point, and my point is julio iglasies is a good man

No. I've heard a lot of Korn. I can't stand them. Maybe you've taken one look at my screen name and have assumed:

Ok, that guy thinks he's too smart for everything and dismisses things out of hand.

...but I am on very familiar terms with rap/rock and nu-metal- how couldn't I be, with its oppressive reign of terror on every major-media music outlet and magazine?- and I've come to my opinions accordingly.
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

im just saying you can do better then that

ive already stated that i was impressed with some of your views