Started by ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ, November 28, 2003, 10:29:48 AM

velociraptor

Quote from: AntiDumbFrogQuestion on March 07, 2017, 09:49:14 PM
Sam Rockwell
Jake Gyllenhal
Riz Ahmed
Melanie Lynskey
Zoe Saldana
Karen Gillan (mostly cuz I think she's hot)
I was looking at your avatar trying to figure out where the hell I knew those people from and then it hit me and then I was happy.

Find Your Magali

One actor from each of his previous films back for an ensemble film.

Samuel L. Jackson
Don Cheadle
William H. Macy
Mary Lynn Rajskub
Paul Dano
Amy Adams
Hong Chau

There's the troup.

polkablues

That's a good game. Let's see:

Samuel L.
Thomas Jane
Melinda Dillon
Robert Smigel
Ciarán Hinds
Rami Malek
Joanna Newsom

I would watch the hell out of that movie. I tried to keep it to actors who have only been in their one respective movie so far (cheated a little with Tom Jane).

My house, my rules, my coffee

Robyn

i won't contribute to the thread, i just like that we're all on a first name basis with him.

Robyn

Quote from: polkablues on March 22, 2017, 08:21:55 PM(cheated a little with Tom Jane).

we all (me) wants to cheat a little with tom jane

Reel

There's a TV show based around that fact

Robyn

thanks for the recommendation, reelist. i now gonna curl up underneath a blanket and cozy a little bit with this show.

and i didn't know he was gay (actually, i didn't know who he was at all, i just googled his name and thought he looked pretty)

jenkins

PTA Wants to Work With Tiffany Haddish So Much He's Passed Along His Phone Number

QuotePaul Thomas Anderson might have had the privilege of working with Daniel Day-Lewis on the actor's last film, but he might be even more lucky to work on Tiffany Haddish's next project. At the New York Film Critics Circle awards Wednesday night, Anderson wasn't present to receive his award for Best Screenplay for Phantom Thread, but in his absence, he passed along a statement through the film's star Lesley Manville, which included a special message for his "hero" Tiffany Haddish, who won Best Supporting Actress for Girls Trip. "Tiffany," Manville read. "I know everyone wants to work with you now, but please, may I cut to the front of the line?"

Then, Manville read out Anderson's phone number. We won't publish it in full, but please know that, like any good boy from the valley, he had an 818 number. Manville was under instruction to pass the paper with his invitation directly to Haddish, so you can start dreaming of a Paul Thomas Anderson–Tiffany Haddish comedy now.