Idle Chatter Explanation?

Started by Banky, November 25, 2003, 07:26:17 PM

Gamblour.

Quote from: NEON MERCURY..I just wanted to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving Eve... :kiss:

and if your a vegetarian or you jusy don't like turkey.enjoy the "soy" substitute... :wink:

cheers.... :drinking:

Tofurkey!
WWPTAD?

Reinhold

God bless Taxi Driver... when DeNiro could act and when Cybill Shepherd was hot.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

God Bless your avatar, Andrew.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Kev Hoffman

I think the drama caused by the 'idle chatter' temporary removal is worth removing it alone.  Arguing over something as ridiculous as this is just plain fun.  To watch.

aclockworkjj

Quote from: Kev Hoffmanthis is just plain fun.  To watch.
haha...russ feingold av?

Kev Hoffman

Quote from: aclockworkjj
Quote from: Kev Hoffmanthis is just plain fun.  To watch.
haha...russ feingold av?

not anymore.  but yet, it was.

Banky

whats the significance of the new title "all filler"

Pubrick

i don't know. it's funny tho. i guess it's saying the forum is not really about anything, which is what filler means. that's my interpretation.
under the paving stones.

TheVoiceOfNick

Quote from: Bankywhats the significance of the new title "all filler"

This is the Seinfeld of forums... I can hear the cheesy slap bass guitar now...

Banky

Gamblour.

Quote from: TheVoiceOfNickI can hear the cheesy slap bass guitar now...

Them's fightin' words...

I think the new title is demeaning. But then I thought whoever wrote it must be an 80's/Breakfast Club fan. Or just insecure. Then, I realized it's funny.
WWPTAD?

Xixax

Quote from: Gamblor the Manwhorewhoever wrote it must be an 80's/Breakfast Club fan. Or just insecure.
Geez, Manwhore. You nailed me again.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

Gamblour.

Quote from: XIXAX
Quote from: Gamblor the Manwhorewhoever wrote it must be an 80's/Breakfast Club fan. Or just insecure.
Geez, Manwhore. You nailed me again.

Oh god, I yearn for the day when that will be literal...
WWPTAD?

Xixax

Time for my cold shower. This place always brings out my inner homoeroticism.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

aclockworkjj

Quote from: XIXAXTime for my cold shower. This place always brings out my inner homoeroticism.
Well...I have GDIDM in my anus!!!!  How homoerotic is that?