To Newbs, introduce yourself.

Started by Xixax, January 08, 2003, 01:13:48 PM

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

polkablues

Quote from: Pubrickyeah, that was the joke.

I had a dream that I read that same joke in twelve other threads.

STILL FUNNY!  :o  :yabbse-thumbup:
(for now)
My house, my rules, my coffee

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

andrigo

My name is Andres and I have lot's of love to give.
I think that you guys are too funny. Oh, I´m such a wannabe.  :cry:
I am supposed to write how old I am, right?! 19

Me like:
Björn Runge, Lars von Trier, Roy Andersson, PTA  :-D  :yabbse-thumbup:

mogwai

hallå andres, välkommen hit. jag hoppas att du kommer att trivas här.

andrigo

Quote from: mogwaihallå andres, välkommen hit. jag hoppas att du kommer att trivas här.

Thanks, I´m sure I will. Trivs gör jag nog redan   :yabbse-wink:

hedwig

Quote from: andrigoMy name is Andres and I have lot's of love to give.
I think that you guys are too funny. Oh, I´m such a wannabe.  :cry:
I am supposed to write how old I am, right?! 19

Me like:
Björn Runge, Lars von Trier, Roy Andersson, PTA  :-D  :yabbse-thumbup:

dear andrigo,
welcome. nice avatar,
sincerely,
hedwig

Just Withnail

Løp! Løp så fort du kan. Denne plassen er forførerisk men livsfarlig! Snu og aldri se deg tilbake!

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay, we need more Scandinavians :)

(Løp!)

Reinhold

dear mogwai,
i thought i was too fuckin' sweet until i realized that my translation widget doesn't handle swedish or finnish or whatever that was.
sincerely,
andrew

edit: yeah, welcome andrigo.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Quote from: Just WithnailLøp! Løp så fort du kan. Denne plassen er forførerisk men livsfarlig! Snu og aldri se deg tilbake!

you fucking kids and your hip hop music.
context, context, context.

bonanzataz

Quote from: mogwaihallå andres, välkommen hit. jag hoppas att du kommer att trivas här.

uhh....
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

andrigo

Sorry for causing confusing  :yabbse-wink:
Just Withnail, I think I´m already stuck.

"hallå andres, välkommen hit. jag hoppas att du kommer att trivas här."
is swedish and means:
"hello andres, welcome, I hope that you will enjoy your stay"

thanks

bonanzataz

Quote from: andrigoSorry for causing confusing  :yabbse-wink:

is swedish and means:

thanks

The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Reinhold

Quote from: andrigoSorry for causing confusing  :yabbse-wink:

is swedish and means:

thanks

great. he had to go and be all nice about it. now it's gonna be difficult to be a prick to him.  

okay, you've made your introduction. now report immediately to the moral question thread and post your thoughts on sex as it relates to child actors.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Stefen

how the hell do taz's images not work now, he just posted them earlier in the day.

are they working for anyone else? i feel like im being left out!!!!!
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.