How do you imagine Xixax members ?

Started by Pas, October 03, 2003, 06:06:41 PM

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

squints

"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Oh, that was funny?

Thank you, squints.

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

hedwig

POZER

REDVINES

POLKABLUES

SONOWTHEN

MODAGE

WALRUS

PICOLAS

THRINDLE

CINEPHILE AND BETHIE

Bethie

:yabbse-thumbup:

haha.

whoa this is my 500 post. lets party or something. lets have cake.
who likes movies anyway

cine

Thrindle

Hey I'm a proud black woman, let me eat cake!
Classic.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

So... um, Hedwig... I don't get it.

squints

"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

godardian

Not so much what I imagine these Xixaxers look like as what I think of as the pop-culture archetypes they most closely match:

Jeremy Blackman as MoveOn.org founder Eli Pariser:

Pubrick as the intelligent and ferocious:

MacGuffin:

""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

polkablues

My house, my rules, my coffee

godardian

Quote from: polkablues on March 30, 2006, 02:07:58 PM

You think of MacGuffin as Eric Bana?

...not so much as I think of Eric Bana as statuesquely messianic.
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.