How do you imagine Xixax members ?

Started by Pas, October 03, 2003, 06:06:41 PM

hedwig

NEON MERCURY

stefen, crono, hedwig, ...etc.
close enough..but heres the real thing.

Thrindle

Huh?  Where have I been?  What brought on the relinquishment of anonyminity?????
Classic.

polkablues

Quote from: Thrindle on January 03, 2006, 08:04:46 PM
Huh?  Where have I been?  What brought on the relinquishment of anonyminity?????

Jack Abramoff just pleaded guilty, and will likely implicate Neon in his testimony.  The picture above is Neon's equivalent of this one:

My house, my rules, my coffee

mogwai

RegularKarate

all this seeing people's pictures is freaking me out. 

Neon doesn't look like a mongoloid republican (just a clean cut and confused republican), Thrindle isn't ugly, and Walrus... well, okay Walrus looks like I thought he would.

NEON MERCURY

Huh? Where have I been? What brought on the relinquishment of anonyminity?????

i finally got a dig. camera [for Christmas]...so, look for my pseudo-pretentious pics coming up in the art gallery  :yabbse-grin:

Quote from: polkablues on January 03, 2006, 09:07:23 PM

Jack Abramoff just pleaded guilty, and will likely implicate Neon in his testimony. The picture above is Neon's equivalent of this one:

:?:

Quote from: mogwai on January 03, 2006, 11:13:17 PM
nice to meet you mr soderbergh.

haha...when i start losing my hair... :shock:

Quote from: RegularKarate on January 03, 2006, 11:26:28 PM

Neon doesn't look like a mongoloid republican (just a clean cut and confused republican)

thanks,i think...you guys will be happy to know that for my new years xixax resolution i will not post in any political thread whoring my unabashed republican love and i will try to spell better...i seem to make myself look rather stupid [on both accounts]  :doh:....but i will always defend Christianity..i am right on that one  :yabbse-grin:

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

and Walrus... well, okay Walrus looks like I thought he would.

Is this a good or a bad thing?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

meatball

Neon doesn't look like a mongoloid republican (just a clean cut and confused republican), Thrindle isn't ugly, and Walrus... well, okay Walrus looks like I thought he would.

I look like an ugly mongoloid, if that helps you any.

MacGuffin

Quote from: meatball on January 04, 2006, 03:56:21 PMI look like an ugly mongoloid, if that helps you any.

Best 1000th post ever :?:
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

RegularKarate

polkablues

Quote from: pyramid machine on January 04, 2006, 09:51:38 AM
Quote from: polkablues on January 03, 2006, 09:07:23 PM

Jack Abramoff just pleaded guilty, and will likely implicate Neon in his testimony. The picture above is Neon's equivalent of this one:

:?:

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: people need to read newspapers more.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Pubrick

Quote from: MacGuffin on January 04, 2006, 05:16:04 PM
Quote from: meatball on January 04, 2006, 03:56:21 PMI look like an ugly mongoloid, if that helps you any.

Best 1000th post ever :?:
it's been his 1000th a couple times now. he deleted his top 10 2005 post, which was already his second or third 1000th. he's pulling a Mac.
under the paving stones.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye