How do you imagine Xixax members ?

Started by Pas, October 03, 2003, 06:06:41 PM

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

picolas

Quote from: Walrus on November 11, 2006, 09:00:19 PM
picolas
when i was in elementary school i would often say "hi everybody" and "bye everybody" as though i was dr. nick. sometimes other kids would say "bye dr. nick."

Kal

mmmm i dont know if its better that i didnt get a stupid character, or that i dont even exist...  :ponder:

xerxes

Quote from: kal on November 12, 2006, 01:45:07 AM
mmmm i dont know if its better that i didnt get a stupid character, or that i dont even exist...  :ponder:

being under the radar is cool

Chest Rockwell

Everyone else is automatically

or, if this were Futurama

RegularKarate

Interesting idea, but these are the only ones that are even close:

Quote from: Walrus on November 11, 2006, 09:00:19 PM
taz
picolas
Jeremy Blackman
neon

hedwig

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Reel

Here's how I imagine some of you. I tried to be as honest as possible and not pick anyone I've already seen or go for cheap jokes. Let's start with the top dogs:

Pubrick 

Karl Pilkington

not because I think you're dumb. I just imagine you having a perfectly round head.

Jeremy Blackman

Krist Novelsic

Tall, dark, politically minded. Seems to fit.

Stefen

Paul Bettany

I see him as someone who is very deprived of sunlight, although he is from New Mexico..

Pozer

Danny Devito

Short, bald, and fat ( but I think thats unfair because I'm probably just judging from the guy in your profile photo )

72teeth

Chris Farley

..but less fat and intense

KarlJan

Jonathan Taylor Thomas ( lubing up? )

and last but not least...

Theyarelegion

I just think you're young.

Jeremy Blackman

Interesting...

Quote from: Reelist on February 18, 2012, 12:09:37 PMI tried to be as honest as possible and not pick anyone I've already seen or go for cheap jokes.

And yet you had to throw in a Bieber?

Reel

until he has a more fleshed out personality in my eyes he shall remain the Beibs.

72teeth

aw... im genually charmed  :yabbse-smiley:

It always trips me out how much of who we are is able to come though just a couple of sentences and remarks here and there.. ive totally been compared to Farley a lot of times in my life and whether thats good or bad, ive always liked it- whether you liked him or thought he was funny or not, it seemed like he had a good heart and just liked his drugs and whores a little too much for his own good, and most of that could be said about myself... depending on the definitions of "drugs" "whores" and "good heart"

funny is all
Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza