How do you imagine Xixax members ?

Started by Pas, October 03, 2003, 06:06:41 PM

rustinglass

"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

NEON MERCURY

Sigur Rós

GodDamnImDaMan

Quote from: sigurrós
Quote from: Ravi
Have you redirected someone yet?  That is the cherry-popping event on Xixax.

That or having GDIDM up your ass.

That's a life altering event you asshole.
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

socketlevel

this thread got me to thinking how many people actually post.  i figured the best way to do this was multiply the average result of the polls, which is about 20, by 2 (i figured the polls because they are the easiest to respond to, just one click.  about half  the people were willing to do that).  so there are about 40 ongoing personalities that frequent the site.  does this sound about right to you guys?

-sl-
the one last hit that spent you...

polkablues

Quote from: socketlevelthis thread got me to thinking how many people actually post.  i figured the best way to do this was multiply the average result of the polls, which is about 20, by 2 (i figured the polls because they are the easiest to respond to, just one click.  about half  the people were willing to do that).  so there are about 40 ongoing personalities that frequent the site.  does this sound about right to you guys?

-sl-

Now there's a scientific method for you.
My house, my rules, my coffee

socketlevel

Quote from: polkablues
Quote from: socketlevelthis thread got me to thinking how many people actually post.  i figured the best way to do this was multiply the average result of the polls, which is about 20, by 2 (i figured the polls because they are the easiest to respond to, just one click.  about half  the people were willing to do that).  so there are about 40 ongoing personalities that frequent the site.  does this sound about right to you guys?

-sl-

Now there's a scientific method for you.

yeah i know, i had the crack team on it round the clock...  but what do you think smartass?  how many?

-sl-

Pubrick

Quote from: socketlevelyeah i know, i had the crack team on it round the clock...  but what do you think smartass?  how many?

-sl-
go to Memberlist, Select sort method: Total Posts, Order: Descending. SORT

then read as many pages of names as u can recognize. that's how many post regularly, or can be considered regular members. technically there are 809 members who hav posted at least once (out of a possible 1695). and of those, i would say no more than 200 who hav made a mark, or could be recalled easily by old members.

see.. easy, no need for witchcraft.

compare stats from nov 2003
under the paving stones.

hedwig

wow thanks, that is pretty interesting. at least for me, it starts getting boring by pg. 4. so that's less than 200, but more than 40. ..

socketlevel

Quote from: Pubrick

compare stats from nov 2003

that was interesting because it was a month before i joined.

too bad the gauntlet idea i had a couple months ago never caught on, that would have been sweet.

-sl-

polkablues

Quote from: socketlevelbut what do you think smartass?  how many?

-sl-

The tea leaves say 53.  Or maybe it's saying "SE".  Tea leaves are tough that way.

socketlevel

Quote from: polkablues
Quote from: socketlevelbut what do you think smartass?  how many?

-sl-

The tea leaves say 53.  Or maybe it's saying "SE".  Tea leaves are tough that way.

the jokes already been made, you're too late.  nice try though.

-sl-

polkablues

Damn.  Swung a little bit behind the pitch there.

Just to backtrack a step before we get this thread back on track: what was hilarious to me about your initial deduction was how much it reminded me of the people who tried to determine the age of the earth by adding up the ages of all the people in the Bible.

Anyway, back on topic... um... I think Mac is a robot of some sort.   :oops:

socketlevel

Quote from: polkabluesDamn.  Swung a little bit behind the pitch there.

Just to backtrack a step before we get this thread back on track: what was hilarious to me about your initial deduction was how much it reminded me of the people who tried to determine the age of the earth by adding up the ages of all the people in the Bible.

Anyway, back on topic... um... I think Mac is a robot of some sort.   :oops:

stop trying to make friends, be yourself, not Bill Hicks.  it was just an interesting thought and i was curious what others thought.  no harm in that.

-sl-

polkablues

I have no problem whatsoever with your post.  I thought it was funny, is all, and expressed the method by which it amused me in a sarcastic, joking manner.  No harm in that, either.

And now, in one last valiant attempt to pull this thread back on track...

polkablues: