How do you imagine Xixax members ?

Started by Pas, October 03, 2003, 06:06:41 PM

TheVoiceOfNick

I remember having liked Wet Dream May Cum... errr... you know what I mean..

Pas

Quote from: RegularKarate
Quote from: Newtron
What are you talking about...

Lisa Loeb is HOT.

Is it just my imagination or does it look like one of her breasts is hanging out blow the crop of that picture?

hahaha you're right I think..."what the fuck" comes to mind

Xixax

Who's that in your av, Vile5?

Kid looks like a stoned bastard child of Elvis.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: molly
Quote from: Vile5
Quote from: Walrus, KookookajoobI'm ugly as hell.
No, you're not!!

I saw that film with Robin Williams, where he has 2 children and they die in a car accident, then he dies and goes to heaven, and his poor wife commits suicide and is placed in hell for that...(I wanted to say that I don't remember the title, but I hated the movie) - hell seemed much more interesting place than heaven.

I almost missed the connection, but then I saw the "I'm ugly as hell" and "he went to hell."

Thanks for the support, Vile 5  :-D
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

aclockworkjj

Quote from: TheVoiceOfNickI remember having liked Wet Dream May Cum... errr... you know what I mean..
I actually liked it too...but, yeah...most hated it.  

I kinda have a thing for Annabella Sciorra...so that could be why.

SHAFTR

When I was younger..people said I looked like I was from a Norman Rockwell painting...then it was like a young Bing Crosby, then it was Jim Carrey, then it was Tom Green.  Most recently, a stoner kid in the beginning of Super Troopers.

It appers that I just keep getting uglier.

EDIT: Thanks RK
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

RegularKarate

It's "Then"

Something happens THEN something else happens... it's better THAN sex.

SHAFTR

Quote from: RegularKarateIt's "Then"

Something happens THEN something else happens... it's better THAN sex.

I always get those two confused.  I think it is because Effect fits more with Than, and affect fits more with Then.  Hell, I don't know.

bonanzataz

i know acjj thinks i'm an old man. how do the rest of you see me? i'm coooorious.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: bonanzatazhow do the rest of you see me? i'm coooorious.

SHAFTR

Quote from: Jeremy Blackman
Quote from: bonanzatazhow do the rest of you see me? i'm coooorious.

agreed

TheVoiceOfNick

Quote from: bonanzatazi know acjj thinks i'm an old man. how do the rest of you see me? i'm coooorious.

Yo, old man... pass me another beer...

I don't know... I really thought you were your avatar... maybe not... hrm...

Pas

I start this thread and no one imagines me...screw you all, gently though.

TheVoiceOfNick

Quote from: Pas RapportI start this thread and no one imagines me...screw you all, gently though.

I don't really know how I imagine you... sorta like a guitar playing white trasher with long hair... ???    :P

Newtron

Quote from: Pas RapportI start this thread and no one imagines me...

Looking gooood, Pas.