the marquee

Started by (kelvin), June 25, 2003, 03:32:33 PM

Reinhold

Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

matt35mm

Reinhold

Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Sleepless

"We hate CGI gophers"
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

pete

I kept on refreshing until I got what I wanted, 3 times.

"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Pozer

Pozer

picolas

Reinhold

and the one that actually got me to upload these:

Pozer

MacGuffin

Anyone wanting to make us new film stills banners (TWBB; Dark Knight; Quantum; etc. See the Now Showing forum for more ideas), feel free to do so.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Stefen

I wish I could, but my PS skills are awful. Just last night I tried making a fake album cover to bump that fake album cover thread but I fell flat on my face.

I would fully support someone else doing them.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

MacGuffin

Seriously. Anyone who wants to make banners, go ahead.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Reinhold

i had a lot of new caps that were just waiting for me to resize and drop them into the template (i use capsfor my screen saver) but i didn't get around to it before my computer died. i won't be able to make new banners until i buy a new mac in january-april (depending on when the new mac pros are released)

SiliasRuby

Home to manic dvd collectors with OCD.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection