You might be obsessed with Paul Thomas Anderson if....

Started by boombanglarrabee, October 21, 2003, 08:04:40 PM

MacGuffin

Quote from: Jay Tee Em
Quote from: noyesHe was driving a mini-van

he drives a mini-van?  wtf! :saywhat:

But it's the Cadillac of mini-vans.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

jtm

ok, i know that's from a movie, but for the life of me i can't think of which one.... i'll prolly feel real stupid when someone tells me.

MacGuffin

Quote from: Jay Tee Emok, i know that's from a movie, but for the life of me i can't think of which one.... i'll prolly feel real stupid when someone tells me.

You'll get it. Your mind is just coming up short.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

jtm

haha Get Shorty.  it was right there i just couldn't grab it.

Ordet

He doctors scripts and gets good mulla out of it...his only condition is not to be credited.
Spielberg himself has asked him for advice...
I think he did some commercials too...
were spinning

Ultrahip

cowboykurtis

...your excuses are your own...

Ultrahip

So as he whizzes past pedestrians they can stop say, "there goes P.T Anderson in his P.T Cruiser! I love that guy!"

Gabe

Quote from: UltrahipSo as he whizzes past pedestrians they can stop say, "there goes P.T Anderson in his P.T Cruiser! I love that guy!"

PROPS!  :yabbse-thumbup:  

You might be obesessed with Paul Thomas Anderson if you wonder what his farts smell like.

cowboykurtis

Quote from: UltrahipSo as he whizzes past pedestrians they can stop say, "there goes P.T Anderson in his P.T Cruiser! I love that guy!"

?

Pozer

Quote from: JaruebiFor Now

PROPS!  :yabbse-thumbup:  

You might be obesessed with Paul Thomas Anderson if you wonder what his farts smell like.
what the motherfuck? you might be ghey if you still visit this thred.
wait that includes me.

meatball

cowboykurtis

Quote from: Keanu

Didn't take the picture or write it.
of course not...

polkablues

...your Fiona Apple sex fantasies just aren't complete without him there.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Ordet

Quote from: polkablues...your Fiona Apple sex fantasies just aren't complete without him there.

and Maya Rudolph in black leather with a lasso.
were spinning