Brett Ratner

Started by Spike, June 13, 2003, 04:09:31 PM

Reel

He's either gonna give polka like a million dollars or a serious beatdown

Pubrick

I'm pretty sure he even contacted polk years ago. Why is he bringing it up again?

Polk now's the time to ask a favour. He's gone full derp.
under the paving stones.

polkablues

Yeah, he DMed me about the posters way back when. At some point in the intervening years, he's unfollowed me, though. :cry:

Anyway, I just responded to his tweet, so we'll see what happens. Huge props to jerome for bringing this to our attention.
My house, my rules, my coffee

polkablues

Reel

this dude's gonna resuscitate his career with these posters

MacGuffin

The (Not So) Great Ratsby

Make it happen.

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Reel

Would You Ratner?

this poster exactly describes what I want to do when I watch one of his movies

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Sleepless

Gotta do nymph()maniac
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

polkablues

Quote from: modage on October 11, 2013, 08:55:29 AM
Ask him if he likes this one too!

Take me with you!!!!

You have officially been pimped to Ratner. We're going to ride these posters all the way to the high middle!

Cloudy

I saw this dude in a Nordstrom's trying shoes recently. At first I didn't know who it was, he noticed I was sort of staring at him, and I think he wanted me to approach him or something but I got tired of his face then walked away.

polkablues

Quote from: Cloudy on October 11, 2013, 02:19:43 PM
I saw this dude in a Nordstrom's trying shoes recently. At first I didn't know who it was, he noticed I was sort of staring at him, and I think he wanted me to approach him or something but I got tired of his face then walked away.

Upvote this man.

Reel

So is Brett actually interested in hiring you or did he just want to find out if you worked in the industry so he could make you lose your job? Just scrolling through the first page of RATNER FILMS, how could he not want to kill you?

this one doesn't even look like Brett to me. It's like some weird Bradley Cooper-Shia hybrid

Took me a minute to figure this one out, ( and for some reason I can't post it ). I get it, he's a pedophile. That picture seems to have nothing to do with the movie, though.

polkablues

There's been no contact since that initial response. He's totally over us already. I feel like one of his used-up, discarded European lingerie models.

jenkins

Quote from: polkablues on October 12, 2013, 05:03:51 PM
There's been no contact since that initial response. He's totally over us already. I feel like one of his used-up, discarded European lingerie models.

you already know: never look back his way again, there's no point