Spider DVD

Started by NEON MERCURY, August 01, 2003, 04:06:05 PM

NEON MERCURY

WOW.......great film cool dvd  like the main menue design..Listen to 1-2 of the comm. track and Cronenbergh is great so far he does exactly what i wanted explain this film talk about give out new information on it ....the one thing that bugged me was the lighting/cinematography   ..i thought it should have been darker w/o having too tturn down the brightness on my TV...but still goood work and so far- solid dvd........................

A Matter Of Chance

Oh good, I really wanted to see that movie while it was in showing but I didn't get a a chace.

RapturousAmbivalence

Yeah, it sounds good - but I'm not sure if my more "mainstream" movie rental place carries it . . . damn middle america . . . that's too bad about the lighting but what do you expect from a Cronenberg movie?
"She was my Rushmore, Max."

samsong

underated and very unseen film.. one of the best of 2003.  the dvd is great.. i havent watched the film with the commentary yet.  But I can say that upon second viewing, even on the television screen, the film hasnt lost any of its power/potency.  HIGHLY recommended.