KILL BILL RELEASE DATE

Started by finlayr, April 17, 2003, 04:32:58 PM

finlayr

How many times would you say YOU are going to go and see Kill Bill when it comes out.  I'd say about 10 times for me.  "First show, first day" kinda thing.  UGC cinemas here in Dublin have a GREAT offer.  It's 12.68 a month and you can go and see as many films as you want, when you want.  12.68!!  You get a swipe card and everything.  minimum subscription of a year.  That's fine with me.  If you go to the cinema twice a month, then it's more than worth it.  So move to Ireland when Kill Bill comes out!
Filmmaker

finlayr

oh, and 12.68 euros is about the same as dollars.
Filmmaker

Duck Sauce

Is isnt a thread about Kill Bill, its about your local theaters subscription admission. That sounds like a fucking gnarly idea, I wish I had it where I lived, Id exploit it like it was Netflix. But about Kill Bill, I will probably only see it once in theaters, I dont like to do that to movies, unless its PDL.

finlayr

what do you mean you don't like to do that to movies.  and why unless it's pdl?
Filmmaker

Duck Sauce

Quote from: finlayrwhat do you mean you don't like to do that to movies.  and why unless it's pdl?

I mean that to me seeing movies too many times lessens their effect on me. I like to see a movie once and keep that blown away feeling fresh for awhile. I made exception to PDL because I loved it so much, and i was dragged to go see it more than once.  If you have anymore questions PM me.