Best Cinematography

Started by MacGuffin, April 06, 2009, 08:06:52 PM

MacGuffin

Best Cinematography: THE CURIOUS CASE OF BENJAMIN BUTTON (Claudio Miranda)

THE NOMINEES

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
The Dark Knight
Milk
Revolutionary Road
The Wrestler
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Kal

Sleepless

Boo! Sorry, I'm just hating on BB. Didn't want it to win anything. Don't think it deserves anything. Much as I love everyone involved, it is a sucky, sucky film. And Revolutionary Road's cinematography was beautiful on on much simpler, restrained level.
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

Stefen

This is the only thing I think BB deserved. The story was so wack but you can't deny it was a very beautiful film to look at.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Alexandro

i voted for it but i can't help think the film looks like a luxury car tv (film) ad.

Stefen

Quote from: Alexandro on April 07, 2009, 01:39:23 PM
i voted for it but i can't help think the film looks like a luxury car tv (film) ad.

haha.yes.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.