Now Playing

Started by Mesh, May 15, 2003, 05:18:24 PM

well its official. rip death grips...

sad day

Lottery

They had a good run. Perhaps it's better to break up at the height of your powers instead of dragging on and becoming irrelevant.

Besides, Zach Hill has a number of great bands he can return to. Very good musician, that fella.

Lottery

I've recently been listening to Childhood's End by Ulver. Ulver is best known for releasing a trilogy of genius folk/black metal albums in their teens before becoming experimental/electronic/ambient musicians. Childhood's End is interesting because it's comprised entirely of covers of 60s psychedelia. Really enjoyable stuff.

http://ulver.bandcamp.com/album/childhoods-end

Lottery

Probably the only rap album I've enjoyed this year.

max from fearless

I agree. The beat on "Thuggin'" is ridiculous! I'm getting ready to digest Madlib Rock Konducta 1 & 2.....

Lottery

Holy shit, this track is good. Music video matches it perfectly.

Neil

Dr. Dog - B Room

Pretty solid album.
it's not the wrench, it's the plumber.

Lottery

Favourite mixtape/ep of 2014 so far. Other hiphop release I've enjoyed this year.

max from fearless

Lottery, thanks for sharing that, it's dope. The rap ep i've been bumping consistently since it came out is Your Old Droog's EP. The beats are summer chill and the flow, wordplay and lyrics are off the meter! If Droog ain't Nas, I'll eat my hat....

max from fearless

"Pressure's ease, I got the TV on FX, watchin' Louie G Amia,
Rapper's curing my insomnia"

The opening bars from Your Old Droog's newest banger, which is great rap music, through an through...

Lottery

Absolutely brilliant.