Topher Grace.

Started by Stefen, June 10, 2005, 07:50:33 PM

Stefen

I just finished watching In Good Company (what a fantastic film, eh?) and was really impressed with this guy. I was only familiar with him on that 70's show which I don't really dig, but he was really good in In Good Company. Definetely suprised me. I think if he keeps an eye on picking good scripts and working with talented people he's gonna do really well. He's got the talent, I think.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Thrindle

I realised he wasn't an idiot when I watched Traffic.  This guy is really talented... and he couldn't have picked a better time to leave That 70's Show (actually, he could have... but whatever).
Classic.

Kal

I think he has a big future just because he is picking the right films and not jumping into anything just for publicity like Ashton Kuchner did...

The guy is a very good actor, and seems like a good guy... I wish him the best

modage

i like him too.  actually my girlfriend and her family always said i reminded her of him on that 70's show.  

word of advice: if you're flipping HBO and you see Tad Hamilton on, keep flipping.  DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES stop on that channel.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Daliang

I wish I would have seen that warning earlier...I stopped to watch.

It was awful.

But I was really impressed with Topher Grace in "In Good Company". If he keeps on playing things right, I really think he could go far...

grand theft sparrow

I remember saying after the first few episodes of That 70s Show that he was the new Michael J. Fox.  Since then, he's shown that he's so much better than that.

I just saw In Good Company last night, which I liked and I'm liking it more as I think about it more.

And good for him for telling Kutcher that he won't sign a Punk'd release so don't bother trying to get him.

polkablues

As long as Steven Soderbergh stays obsessed with him, he'll always have a proverbial couch to sleep on.  His "Ocean's 11 & 12" cameos were the funniest parts of both those movies.  And, of course, "Traffic".

He was great in "In Good Company", and amazing in "P.S.", despite that being a really well-intentioned misfire of a movie.  It'll be interesting to see how "Spider-Man 3" treats him.
My house, my rules, my coffee