Licorice Pizza - Speculation & General Reactions

Started by Fuzzy Dunlop, August 30, 2017, 12:58:10 PM

jenkins

the personality of Wachs is very anticipatory

QuoteHe had a boisterous personality. When he was newly elected to the Los Angeles City Council, he distributed a mock ordinance that would supposedly have taxed all male residents on the size of their genitals. Occasionally he would exclaim "This is fun!" in the middle of a committee meeting. His colleagues described him as "a human guy, a lot of heart" and used adjectives that ranged from "very bright and intellectual" to "emotional" to "slightly hysterical."

pynchonikon

Quote from: jenkins on September 15, 2020, 12:21:30 AM

QuoteHe had a boisterous personality. When he was newly elected to the Los Angeles City Council, he distributed a mock ordinance that would supposedly have taxed all male residents on the size of their genitals. Occasionally he would exclaim "This is fun!" in the middle of a committee meeting. His colleagues described him as "a human guy, a lot of heart" and used adjectives that ranged from "very bright and intellectual" to "emotional" to "slightly hysterical."

This all sounds great material, the handling of his sexuality will also be a challenging and delicate issue (in case they really want to delve into that).

jenkins

i don't think it will be challenging or delicate i think it will be interesting

QuoteWachs and Councilwoman Peggy Stevenson sponsored what Wachs called "the strongest gay rights ordinance in the U.S.," prohibiting job and housing discrimination based on sexual preference. His measure outlawing employment discrimination against victims of AIDS was passed unanimously by the City Council, despite the fact that his mail on the subject was running heavily against it.

he's going to be dope

QuoteWhen he was seated, he became the City Council's youngest member at age thirty-three.

Alma

Quote from: jenkins on September 15, 2020, 12:21:30 AM

Can't wait to see Benny play him given how boisterous the Safdies are in real life.

kingfan011

arrgh did they go back in for interiors or something.

WorldForgot

kingfan011

Someone mentioned on twitter they saw Cooper filming today. I figured Cooper would be off to Nightmare Alley by now.

polkablues

Were they definitely referring to Bradley Cooper or could they have meant Cooper Hoffman?
My house, my rules, my coffee

Drenk

Ascension.

Tdog

Supposedly Nightmare Alley re-entered production on 16th September. Who knows what they are shooting or maybe the crew are prepping?
Also Rooney Mara is pregnant so that might alter the shoot once again and give Cooper more time with PTA.

jenkins

def needs a second source

Drill

Don't think he's there. They just know he's in it and were assuming.

https://twitter.com/TAlgots/status/1307463143900082176

Alma

He was having dinner with Guillermo del Toro in Toronto the other day apparently, so it would be weird if he was there.

Drill

polkablues

Quote from: Drill on September 20, 2020, 10:38:14 PM
More pics, from *last* weekend:

I'm ready for the "Alana Haim might be playing Barbra Streisand" thing to die and be buried.
My house, my rules, my coffee