I Just Bought...

Started by ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ, October 25, 2003, 05:14:10 PM

phil marlowe

Derek237

"one of these things, is not like the other...."

Pas

Quote from: phil marlowe[img]

Last year, or maybe a year before, I bought that 34$CAN by changing the price tag at futureshop and getting an additional 10$ rebate for a wrong price tag. Mouuhhahahaha I was young and evil. I mean, I am young and evil.

Banky

Find Your Magali

Nice pick on Out of Sight, Banky .... I never tire of that movie. The humor. The cinematography. The real spark between Lopez and Clooney. The great ending. Zahn. Guzman. Keener. Brooks. ... And one of my very favorite DVD commentaries.

Just plain groovy.

phil marlowe

Quote from: Bankyhow do you get images next to eachother?
umm, you post them next to eachother. quote my post to see the code.

Banky

Quote from: Find Your MagaliNice pick on Out of Sight, Banky .... I never tire of that movie. The humor. The cinematography. The real spark between Lopez and Clooney. The great ending. Zahn. Guzman. Keener. Brooks. ... And one of my very favorite DVD commentaries.

Just plain groovy.

12.99 new at blockbuster

bonanzataz

Quote from: modernage02-Halloween 25th Anniversary Edition
-Texas Chainsaw Massacre Re-Issue

preparing for the festival, i presume?

it was my birthday the past week, so i got some kickass presents (and used my birthday money to buy some kickass others):

-Matrix Reloaded
-Best of David Bowie (my favorite dvd as of now)
-Ziggy Stardust
-Night of the Living Dead (millenium ed)
-Texas Chainsaw Massacre
-Ed Wood (region 2)
-The Man Who Fell To Earth
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Banky

5 bucks used.....good fucking deal........makes me mad though becuase its in the mail for my first Netflix order.  I couldnt pass up for 5 dollars though.

kotte

Alethia

just bought big lebowski and straw dogs

Fernando

Quote from: ebeaman
-Lolita

Please tell me is Kubrick's and not the remake.

Ernie

Quote from: Fernando
Quote from: ebeaman
-Lolita

Please tell me is Kubrick's and not the remake.

Oh yea man, of course it's Kubrick's. I haven't even bothered to see the remake.

Banky

i just got my first three netflix.  Pretty exciting stuff

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks