What is the name of the camera Paul is seen with in this photo?

Started by wiped_out, September 01, 2012, 11:55:22 AM

Reel

I'm gonna start cuffing my pants like PT does. He makes it look so white trash chic.

InTylerWeTrust

Quote from: Reelist on September 03, 2012, 07:36:16 PM
I'm gonna start cuffing my pants like PT does. He makes it look so white trash chic.

Yeah, let's all do that... Also, let's stop ironing our shirts and let's stop shaving. We'll all be geniuses in no time.
Fuck this place..... I got a script to write.

BB

Reel

I noticed I had one of these rips in my brand new shirt. Usually I would just cut it off immediately, but this time I saw it as a connection between me and PTA. Just two hardworking fellows too focused on making their masterpieces to care about clothes. Then my mom saw and it she goes "I could fix that for you." and I wanted to say "No, Mom! It's my cool PTA rip!" to which she would've replied "PT what now?" and given me a long, hard look like I need help.  I'm going to embrace it, kinda like how Kurt Cobain made it cool to have holes in your pants..

mogwai

^

PTA with a beardless Vincent Gallo standing in for reshoot scenes for "The Master".

Sleepless

He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

Reel

Sorry, Mom. That old tablecloth you liked so much? You're making me a shirt out of it..

polkablues

My house, my rules, my coffee

Kellen

InTylerWeTrust

Fuck this place..... I got a script to write.

mogwai

Reel